Cole - Nine

9

Cole

Frustrating. Why the fuck is waiting for court so fucking frustrating. They seriously have continued the custody hearing for like three more fucking months. As is, Tia went right back to barely letting me see the kids. She intentionally shows up late, then says something is going on so she needs them back early. It's pissing me off to no end, but I'm trying to stay as civil as possible.

Tonight, is for me though. I'm drinking with my brothers at our parent's house. Where I happen to be stuck living at for the time being. Just until the divorce is final, I've got something up my sleeve.

"Y'all see Jordan lately?" Kase asked as he got back into the hot tub with another beer. He and Jensen were in the hot tub, Colt, Seth, and myself in the pool.

"Yo, fuck him." Jensen laughed. "Last time I saw him he was doing keg stands. That dick ever going to settle down?"

"He's a child. So probably not." Colt laughed.

"Such an idiot. I saw him last night. He'll never change. His girl is like fresh 21." I stated taking another swig of my beer, then handed it to our younger brother Seth. He snuck a sip and handed it back.

"That was not smooth. I thought Jordan was dating Dylan's friend Summer?" Kase laughed. I shrugged my shoulders, I didn't care, I was already 8 in. Not much could knock this smile off my face.

"They're on again off again...fuck buddies I guess." I shrugged.

"What's the deal with you?" Jensen asked pointing his bottle to me.

"What do you mean?"

"You seeing someone yet?"

"He's waiting for the right time to bang the shit out of Dylan." Kase said laughing harder this time.

"What about Dylan?" Her beautiful voice came from the driveway, I turned around and leaned my arms on the concrete side of the pool pursing my lips watching her walk towards the edge and standing right in front of me. God damn, she was a sight in a tight black dress and heels.

"Nothing." I smiled up at her and put my hand on her ankle.

"You even think of pulling me in. I will beat you viciously while you're sleeping." Her eyes were wide and she tried to step back but couldn't because of my now closed my hand around her ankle.

"I'll take my chances."

"COLE DON'T!" She squealed but I hadn't moved my hand. The guys were all laughing. Letting my beer sit on the edge, I pulled myself up and out of the pool and she took a few steps back. Wait, did she just check me...no I'm just drunk. She placed her hands on my chest. "Please, don't throw me in."

"Why not?" I took a step closer putting my hands on her waist, with a strong urge to pull her flush against me.

"Because, I still have to go meet my Dad." I knew that was a lie, because she told me she was meeting him for dinner and it was now past eleven. Also, because I could tell when she was lying. She put her hands on my forearms and our bracelets snapped together.

"Liar." I smiled, she tried to hide hers.

"How drunk are you?"

"Are you trying to see if you can out-wit me?"

"Maybe?" The guys all laughed harder, I forgot they were even there.

"You already met up with your Dad."

"So, it's cold." It may have been April, but it wasn't cold, and the pool was heated.

"I'll make sure you're warm."