Dylan - Ten

a/n I know this chapter seems out of place, but it isn't I promise <3

10

Dylan

Everyone needs to meet my best friend in the entire world. On the outside he's a handsome goofball. Think Paul Walker via Into the Blue days, with longer and darker hair, a beard, oh and more tattoos. A lot more tattoos.

For a visual of his sexy ass tattoos, he has a three-quarter sleeve on his right arm that's all gears, chains, and pistons that look like they're breaking out of his skin. Left arm has a half sleeve that's a beautiful tribute to Texas, on that wrist he has a matching tattoo with his twin which is super cheesy but I love it. Across his shoulders he has his last name with all of his sibling's birth dates, it's really beautiful with a tree and everything, just gorgeous. The back of his right leg is a shock for a bike breaking through the skin. On his right peck he has three pocket watches that are stopped in time, each of his kid's names under each one signifying their birth time. Oh, and on his trapezius, he has triangles that flip flop, seven of them, all of his brothers and sister have the same thing except the one that is colored in signifies their birth order.

Personality wise, he's overly caring, a huge flirt, speaks his mind way too often, at least to me, is absolutely hilarious, extremely smart, and loves to cuddle.

He asked me to write his dating profile, and I honestly don't know where to start. Mostly because I didn't want to. I didn't want to lose my best friend again. He and I have been friends since his 8th grade year. That's like 15 years if you're trying to count back that far, and the only time we couldn't talk much is the past 9 years since he was married to the devil.

Luckily for me I have a boy's name and was able to text him periodically and we would meet up for the normal night out he got to have with all the guys. Oh, I didn't mention I'm a bruh girl, or whatever the hell they're called. Basically, I get along a hell of a lot better with the guys then I do with girls, and they'll all back me up on that one. The only girl I really get along with besides my roommate is his sister, her and I were in the same grade, and became close quickly since we like all the same things.

One day I went to her house way back in freaking 5th grade or 4th maybe? I think we were going into 5th. I don't even know, and totally fell in love with her older twin brothers. A few years after that was the first day of school, first day of high school to be exact, I was being bullied by an upper-class girl and he swooped in and saved the day. Took me under his wing so to speak, that's when we really became best friends, and we became even closer after he was out of school.

I know it totally sounds weird being best friends with someone 4 years older than you of the opposite sex, but somehow, we just clicked. I was over their house a lot because of Kayle, but she was sneaking around with Bennett and I was happily stuck hanging out with Cole. A lot of long night talks, a ton of goofing off, and probably some flirting thrown in there but all of it harmless. We never crossed that line.

Now, here we are 29 and 25, he's going through bullshit with his crap of an ex-wife that enjoys torturing him every single second that she can, and I live in a townhouse with a random girl that goes to the University with me, thank god my last year in that place before I get my business degree. I don't think I can deal with another new roommate anymore. My last one was a guy and he was so gross.

Cole has a key to my place, for the days he doesn't want to go back to his parents' house and deal with anything or anyone there. Yes, at the moment he lives back with his parents'...hello really bad divorce.