Dylan - Sixteen

16

Dylan

Cole let me slide down the wall back to my feet but didn't let go of me. Shock isn't even a strong enough word to describe what just happened. He ran into the house on a mission, and the second his lips hit mine calmness caressed my entire body.

"We should go to the party." I stated unable to control the smile on my face.

"Uhm." Cole looked down at his pants, and scratched his head. I let out an obnoxious laugh. "Gonna have to give me a few minutes. Definitely not going to be able to ride with this thing." I covered my mouth trying not to laugh any harder.

"I...I'm speechless."

"Good, glad I could make you speechless."

"I meant because of." I pointed down to the super obvious bulge in his pants.

"Oh, I know what you meant!" I started laughing again. "This...this Dylan is what you do to me, own it." He threw his hands in the air. I was still laughing but walked back over to him and hugged around his waist. "That is not going to help deflate the situation woman." I continued to giggle.

"Deflate. Wanna go take a shower?" His eyes went wide. "I MEANT JUST YOU!" I laughed harder, tears coming down my face from laughing so hard. He took both his hands to his forehead and rubbed a few times hard. "You need a haircut."

"I know!" He playfully yelled. "I also need to think about Abe Lincoln in a damn towel, or fucking...no not fucking, shit." I couldn't stop laughing. Although I felt totally empowered that I made him like this just by a kiss, an amazingly awesome kiss I might add. That I started to lose balance and had to wrap my arms around his neck amazing kiss. Talented and oh shit, I just kissed my best friend.

"Want me to put on the stupid cowboy movie again?"

"No!" He took a few deep breaths through his nose. "Just give me a few minutes. It's been like, shit, 8 months, 9 months, maybe more, fuck." My eyes went wide.

"What? You haven't had sex in that long!?" I was honestly shocked, by now I was sure he had a few one nighters.

"Thank you now the whole world knows I'm practically a virgin." He laughed and I couldn't help it I was laughing too.

"Colson." I kept laughing. He was standing there shaking his head back and forth.

"Hold on, trying to get you out of my head for a second."

"What?"

"Shower, naked, shit. Not helping." I laughed harder.

"Think grandmas, naked. Baseball mascots! National Anthem is a thing, right? Singing it or something?" He was just looking at me with a smile covering his face.

"You done?"

"I don't know, are you?" I shot back.

"I wasn't even in!"

"Cole!" We're both in a full-on fit of laughter at this point.

"Alright, I'm good enough." He finally said.

"Good, because we're going to be late! Gosh some guys!" I popped up on my toes and brushed my lips against his. When I backed away with a smile, he pursed his lips and let out a sigh.

"Get outside. Please. Before we have a situation again." I intentionally sashayed my way out through the garage, after grabbing my phone from the floor, yes intentionally popping my ass in the process. It took him a second but he ended up right behind me with his hands on my hips. I shut the garage door and we both geared up, I hopped on the back and we took off down the road. He tapped our intercom. "Please, always talk to me."