Dylan - Twelve

12

Dylan

My blood was boiling at his words. I really wished I could strangle this bitch. I've never liked her and a few of our friends would constantly say it was because I was jealous. It wasn't jealousy. 

Jealousy was in high school when Cole was sleeping around with all those girls that had the same features as me, dark hair light eyes. Anger and frustration came when he married a Blonde bimbo with unnaturally big tits and a fake ass smile. Cole always knew I had bad vibes with anything Tia. He was in love, or something, then she got pregnant, so of course I swallowed my pride and pushed forward.

Plus, right now he didn't need me to talk shit about her. He knew how horrible she was. Right now, he just needed his best friend to comfort him and act like everything was okay the best way that I possibly could.

"Oh god, please don't scratch your balls again." I stated, he laughed loudly.

"They were stuck to my leg, leave me alone." I giggled, and tried not to focus on his thumb rubbing gentle circles on my exposed hip bone. So, sue me dammit. I have always had feelings for this weirdo. Who wouldn't? He's handsome as hell and isn't afraid of being uncool around me, it's easy for us both to let our guards down. I don't ever expect something would ever happen between us but it doesn't mean I can't enjoy how he treats me.

"Are you sleeping?"

"My eyes are closed. This movie's so cheesy." He huffed a small laugh.

"You're cheesy." He shrugged his shoulders. Then obnoxiously sneezed. "COLE!"

"What?" He said giggling.

"YOU SNEEZED ALL OVER ME!" He was laughing so hard.

"My bad."

"Your bad!?"

"I had coffee in one hand and you in my other what do you want from me? Next time I'll just drop your ass on the floor." Still laughing.

"Not snot all over me would be a great start!" I laughed this time. He shrugged and his thumb didn't stop moving in the soft circles on my hip. "You have a cowboy hat?"

"Yes, I have a cowboy hat, why?" He laughed.

"Just curious."

"Dylan, I am not wearing it like the dude in this cheesy fucking movie."

"I didn't ask you to wear it."

"It was implied I'm sure." He laughed again, I shrugged my shoulders and kept watching the movie. I'm pretty sure he fell asleep a little while later because the small circles on my hip stopped, and my roommate finally came home.

"Hey! Oh shit!" She covered her mouth and whispered. "Hey." I put my arm in the air and waved laughing.

"Is he sleeping?" I asked her without moving.

"I mean it looks like it. GIIIIIIIIIIRL! I would have stayed away if I knew you had someone here!"

"No, its fine." I waved her off. I couldn't see her because of how I was laying and wasn't trying to move yet.

"Shit, he is fiiiine." She winked. I just smiled. "Get that girl, I'm just here to change. Probably head right back out."

"It's cool you don't have to. Chinese for dinner? When he wakes up, we'll probably order." I knew it was close to four because it was about two pm almost three when Cole finally got up. He needed the sleep; he was so exhausted with all the shit he's been dealing with on top of the long hours he was putting in at work.