1

☁️

The bed rocked and hit the wall. It was a sporadic thumping, matching the movements of the two on the bed. Nolan had his hand wrapped around the headboard, using it as leverage as he relentlessly pounded into the boy under him.

Romeo Lopez kept his head back, letting Nolan fuck the breath out of him. He was shamelessly loud, dragging his nails down Nolan's back. He made Nolan work to keep his legs in the air. Hell, he was making Nolan do all of the work. He was just on his back, letting it happen. Letting Nolan wreck his body. Letting himself get hurt.

But he could always handle a bit of pain.

Nolan reached down and tangled his hand in Romeo's dark locks, pulling his head back. Forcing Romeo to bare his sweaty throat. Nolan leaned down and bit his skin, marking him visibly. Romeo let out a long moan, his legs tightening around Nolan's waist.

Romeo came with a long groan, his body arching up into Nolan's. It was not long before Nolan followed, pulling out to cum on Romeo's stomach. The hot, sticky mess was left untouched as Nolan rolled away. Romeo was breathless.

The two of them laid on their backs, staring at the ceiling. Romeo reached over the side of the bed and picked up Nolan's shirt, wiping his stomach with it. He tossed it aside and Nolan hissed.

"You would. Bastard."

Romeo shrugged and rolled over on to his side. "I don't care."

That was just it. He didn't care. He rarely did.

Nolan shifted around, turning onto his side as well. However he faced away from Romeo, so that their backs were barely against each other. Their hot skin touched briefly but they both pulled away. Romeo was tired. He did not want to be touched. He really didn't even want to talk but he had to ask.

"When does Jacob get back?" Romeo inquired. It was the only thing he needed to talk about. And it wouldn't last long.

"Sunday," Nolan replied. "He went home for the weekend. I think he's just visiting his mom."

"For a law major you suck at asking the important questions," Romeo muttered.

So it was another one of those weekends. A long weekend where Jacob would leave early Friday and come back sometime on Sunday. That was fine. It was just Friday night, so Romeo had the entire next day to clean up and leave. It was too late to drive home and he was too tired. And he really didn't want to stumble in to his apartment and face his sister. Not at one o'clock in the morning.

Nolan slapped Romeo's arm. "Shut up. Go to sleep already."

It wasn't that easy. Sure he was tired. But he still had to fall asleep. And he wasn't exactly sleepy. His body was tired and his eyes were still wet, but he wasn't sleepy. Instead he stared at the window. Beyond the drawn curtain he could see the lights from outside, through the tree limbs.

He certainly wasn't comfortable. He was never comfortable sleeping in Nolan's bed. It wasn't because the bed was hard. It had nothing to do with Nolan's snoring. And it wasn't because he was in Nolan's boyfriend's spot.

Jacob never knew. It had been almost two years and he still had no idea.

It wasn't guilt that kept Romeo up either. It was just unsettling. Something felt empty, sleeping in that spot. It wasn't his. He didn't belong there. But where could he ever fit? He had nowhere. And he was sure, it would stay that way.

He suddenly felt cold. He pulled the sheet over his shoulders and curled into a tight ball. He gave Nolan a hard kick, just because he could, before falling asleep.

☁️

Hey hey heyyyy! Don't forget to vote and leave your thoughts. Love you lots 🥺🥰