20

☁️

Romeo knocked on the door to Aron's house and waited patiently for him to answer. It was midweek, on what would have been a long workday. Normally. However, Aron insisted Romeo take off for the day and agreed to pay him whatever difference in his paycheck. Charlie didn't mind, since Romeo had taken up her shifts multiple times before.

And due to the current questioning looks he was receiving from everyone he knew, Romeo insisted on driving to Aron's house. Aron, in turn, insisted he give Romeo gas money and as much as Romeo wanted to turn it down, a full tank of gas was always a little irresistible.

The door opened and Aron stood there, a cross between exhaustion and excitement on his face. He reached out and pulled Romeo to him, hugging him tight. Romeo smiled and nestled against him, draping his arms around Aron's waist. He leaned in, purposefully putting all his weight on Aron's body with a playful laugh. He was suddenly hoisted up, right off his feet bridal style by Aron.

"How are you so strong if you're old?" Romeo hummed, wrapping his arms around Aron's neck.

"The same reason why you're an insufferable little shit," Aron replied, pushing the door closed with his foot. "I just am."

"Oh come on!"

Aron stopped walking, standing by the living room sofa.

"I work out. Frequently."

"But that doesn't explain why you're old."

"I will drop you on your fucking ass."

Romeo laughed and clung to Aron as he sat down on the sofa. It was nice, to be greeted with open arms and swept off his feet. Literally swept off his feet; not in the metaphorical, fairytale sense because Romeo knew very well that was a stupid, unrealistic thought. Even if it was a nice thought.

"So what was so important that I had to take off from work and get my ass over here?" Romeo said, his voice slightly husky with a surge of lust. He sat up straight and threw a leg over Aron's waist, a grin playing on his lips. He straddled the older man painfully slow, just to lean in close and drape his arms over Aron's shoulders.

He lowered his hips against Aron, rolling them in a teasingly slow twist to further taunt the older man. A pleased little moan of approval came from Aron's throat and Romeo bit his lower lip.

Aron smirked and rested his hands on Romeo's hips as the brunet arched his back. "I wanted some company while I worked."

"Just some company?" Romeo mockingly repeated. He tilted his head to the side, running a hand through Aron's hair.

"A little." Aron breathed the words on Romeo's exposed collarbones. His breath felt hot against Romeo's skin, the words practically burning as they sank in. A moan escaped Romeo's lips as Aron nibbled at his throat. A hand left Romeo's waist to tangle itself in his hair, holding him in place while Aron suckled his Adam's apple.

Romeo let out another moan his eyes fluttering closed. Aron was taking his time, leaving Romeo's neck wet and red, not enough to make marks that would last the entire week however. At least not yet.

Dark eyes shot open as Aron flicked his tongue against Romeo's ear lobe. He shuddered in Aron's firm grip and pressed forward, his cheeks flushed with color.

"Ahh Aron...," Romeo groaned. Aron sucked and caught Romeo's ear between his teeth. Romeo dug his nails into Aron's shoulders, pressing his hips against Aron's groin, seeking out some friction.

Romeo heard a chuckle and he smiled. Aron may be sexy as fuck but hearing that smooth voice hitch in laughter was always a little blessing. It reminded Romeo that Aron was human, not some untouchable, stone god. He was a hot-blooded man with a pierced dick Romeo was eager to release.