7

☁️

The moment the door closed, Romeo was pressed against the wall. He wasn't sure if he had pulled Aron to him, or if the man had shoved him. But he had his legs wrapped firmly around Aron's waist and his arms gripping the man's broad shoulders for support.

Romeo lolled his head to the side, letting Aron attack the sensitive skin of his neck, eliciting a long moan with each bite. He kneaded Romeo's ass through his jeans but the lack of skin-on-skin contact was driving Romeo crazy.

"Fuck, Aron," Romeo panted, grinding his hips up. "Fuck, come on already, I don't want to wait all night. You might keel over and die before you even get off."

"You're such a cheeky little shit," Aron laughed, biting Romeo's collarbone. He pulled away from the wall, Romeo still in his arms.

Romeo quickly adjusted his grip, hugging closer to Aron's neck and tightly wrapping his legs around Aron's broad waist. Aron carried him through the house and through his hazy lust, Romeo took everything in. The beautiful paintings, the well-kept furniture, the way the marble counters reflected the overhead lights.

He closed his eyes and rutted his hips against Aron's body, trying his hardest to gain some friction. Aron bit him on the collarbone again, kicking a door open. He pulled Romeo's hand from his neck and dropped him onto the bed. Romeo bounced on the soft surface, sitting up to reach Aron. The older tugged at Romeo's shirt and Romeo gave, letting Aron toss the t-shirt across the room. Romeo flopped back with a shudder, sprawling his hands around his head and staring up at Aron. He watched the man removed his jacket, fold it with meticulous care, and place it neatly on top of the dresser.

Romeo licked his lips, watching Aron shed his shirt next and revealing a muscular back. An accidental moan escaped Romeo's mouth as he eyed the tan flesh he so desperately wanted to mark. He let his eyes drop lower, admiring the curve of Aron's back. Romeo grabbed at the bed and bit his lip as Aron walked to the bed.

Romeo got up and sat back on his knees, running his hands over Aron's tone chest, amazed by the dips and curves of the muscles at his fingertips. He leaned forward, flicking his tongue at a pert nipple, his hands still wandering over Aron's hard stomach. Romeo gazed up at him, feeling a gentle hand in his hair, and he arched his back, giving Aron a show.

"What do you want?" Aron asked, his voice low and sultry, sending a jolt straight to Romeo's groin.

Romeo grinned, biting on the man's nipple as he pulled back. He looped a finger through Aron's belt, giving it a little tug.

"I want a taste," Romeo purred. "Please."

"You're a good, polite boy," Aron said, unbuckling his belt and pants. He shrugged them around his hips and Romeo waited patiently for the sight he wanted so much.

Aron popped his cock from his boxers, already hard enough to curve and stand on its own. Romeo's own cocked jumped and he lowered his head, opening his mouth. He looked back up at Aron, a teasing grin on his face.

"Don't have a heart attack," Romeo whispered, letting the tip of Aron's cock brush against his lips. He looked at the girth before him, letting the head brush against his cheek. Two piercings adorned with barbells, Romeo counted, one right under the head and the second resting at the base, right above the balls on proud display.

Romeo shuddered.

He flicked his tongue and Aron's hand shot to his mess of brown locks. Romeo moved closer, opening his mouth wider to take in Aron's full length. He gave a few generous slurps until he knew Aron was completely hard. Then he started to suck, working his neck and tongue against Aron's entire hard cock. Aron rocked his hips slowly, light grunts escaping his throat as he pushed in deeper.