13

Yo it's pretty 🤭🔞🥵 on this chap just a lil warning. Go head, have fun <3

☁️

Romeo managed to find Aron's home after putting the address into his phone's GPS. He remembered, a little, from when Aron drove him to his car at the bar. At least once Romeo got into the actual neighborhood. Ironically, Aron lived closer to his dad's house than Romeo liked; it was less than ten minutes away.

He parked in the driveway, as Aron kept his cars in the garage. He sat in his car, staring down the concrete walkway to Aron's door. Taking a deep breath, Romeo climbed out and walked up to the door. He knocked, considered running away and crying in the parking lot of a 7-Eleven, when Aron opened the door, raising an eyebrow.

"Care to explain?" He still stepped aside to let Romeo in. "You sounded like you were about to cry on the phone."

"Does it even matter?" Romeo groaned, throwing off his jacket and kicking away his shoes. "Do you want me to blow you? Should I just grab a counter and bend over?"

"You can shower first," Aron said, picking up Romeo's shoes and placing them neatly by the door.

"What? I'm not going to shower."

"If we're fucking, yes you are."

"You didn't make me shower the first time."

"Because I had enough alcohol in my system to not give a shit," Aron said. "I'm sober at the moment. And I'm not sticking my dick or tongue in any part of you that's not clean. You're showering."

"Give me some fucking mouth wash then!"

"Shower."

Romeo threw his hands up in defeat, stomping around and making grunting sounds with the eloquence of an elephant. Aron folded his arms, leaning against the wall to watch the small temper tantrum. Eventually Romeo stopped and glared at him.

"Fine. Which one?"

"Glad you're being cooperative, brat."

"Stop calling me brat."

"I will when you stop acting like one. Now go get your ass in the shower. You can use mine. It's bigger."

Romeo didn't argue. He shuffled behind Aron, following the man into his bedroom. He had vague memories of the decadent room but they were all fond memories; getting fucked into one of the best orgasms he's ever had and waking up on a bed of clouds that smelled fresh and clean.

There were really no negatives.

He walked into the bathroom, looking around curiously. Everything was neat, placed in a particular spot. Romeo could tell from the way the bottles on the counter were perfectly organized, from tallest in the back to shortest in the front, and the way the towel sitting next to the sink was folded that Aron was meticulous about his belongings.

"Here's a towel and a washrag," Aron said, pulling the two from the cabinet and setting them on the counter; both were as neatly folded as the other towel. "Don't use my mesh brush."

"I'm not touching your gross back scratcher," Romeo said, pulling his shirt off. He let it fall to the floor as he started to unbutton his pants. He stopped, holding them loose around his waist. "Umm...can you leave?"

Aron looked up, halfway through folding Romeo's discarded shirt. He rolled his eyes.

"You realize I've seen you naked, right?" he muttered, setting Romeo's shirt on the counter. Romeo made a soft noise of protest and Aron rolled his eyes, leaving the room.