21

☁️

Romeo wasn't sure at what point he fell asleep, but his head was comfortably on Aron's lap and his tea had gone mostly untouched on the table. So when Romeo's eyes fluttered open, he sighed contently at the feeling of Aron's hand in his hair.

Above him, Aron lowered the papers he was reading. The rustling made Romeo look up curiously and smile.

"Feel better?"

Romeo nodded. "Mhm."

His little groan was received with an approving pat on the head. He rolled over and pushed his face into the man's stomach. Aron had showered; Romeo could smell the lingering scent of soap through his shirt and he could feel the few damp places where Aron hadn't dried off completely.

The room was warm, without being stuffy, and the lights were turned down low. The lamp on the side table was on, so Aron could read whatever he was reading, but the papers he held cast a little shadow over Romeo's face to block out the light.

A smile tugged on Romeo's lips. Even after his own childish breakdown, Aron was still taking care of him. Pampering him. It was more than a feeling of contentment; Romeo felt a sense of security. Emotional security he never felt with Nolan or anyone else.

When he yelled, people yelled back, save for his mother. When Aron heard him raise his voice, there was only a sense of calm Romeo could pick up on. No yelling back. No throwing things. Just Aron, being Aron.

Being perfect.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"Mmm...almost two hours," Aron said.

"And you've been working the entire time?"

Aron sighed, setting his papers down on the table. He pressed one hand to his face, rubbing his temples, and the other he kept on Romeo's head. "I showered and then started working. But work is hell."

"You should take a break."

"Is that your childish way of saying you want attention?"

"I was going to suggest I give you head."

Aron raised his eyebrows at Romeo's smug face. He slouched on the sofa, pressing his groin against Romeo's cheek.

"So you are capable of good ideas. Put that snarky little mouth of yours to use then."

He removed his hand from Romeo's hair to give the brunet a light slap to his ass. Romeo laughed, sliding from the sofa to reposition himself between Aron's legs.

Romeo palmed Aron's dick through his pajama pants, feeling it harden the more he touched. He pushed up Aron's shirt and tugged at the waistband of his pants, bearing those beautiful sculpted hipbones. Romeo nipped at them, hearing Aron gasp and feeling him push his hips up to gain more friction.

After leaving a satisfying mark on Aron's hip, Romeo tugged down his pants and underwear, revealing his cock. He opened his mouth, licking a full-tongued stripe from the base of Aron's cock to the tip, from piercing to piercing, before taking it into his mouth. He gave a long, hard suck, humming in delight, and shoved Aron's cock deep into his mouth, hitting the back of his throat.

Romeo didn't want to tease. He didn't want Aron to beg.

He raked his teeth lightly along Aron's cock, eliciting a long moan from the man, and sharply deep throated him. He slacked his jaw, letting his saliva pool over his lips and onto Aron's leg. Hands found their way into his hair and Romeo moaned at the sudden control Aron took from him.

Romeo steadied his neck as Aron started thrust his hips up, slowly fucking Romeo's throat. It was an obscene bliss to feel the hard piercings sliding down his hot throat, to have Aron's fingers tangled in his hair, for tears to be pooling in his eyes, and for the only sounds in the room to be the squelching of spit and Aron's harsh breathing.

"Ahh...fuck, Rom...fuck your mouth..."

At the sound of Aron's wrecked voice, Romeo grabbed the man's thighs, enthralled that he could make Aron moan in such a way.

Aron's grip suddenly tightened and he threw his head back, his lip caught between his teeth. Romeo pulled away, gripping Aron's cock to milk out every ounce of cum as he reached his orgasm. The sticky mess hit Romeo's lips, tongue and cheek, and he stared up at Aron's flushed face.

With a pleased smile, Aron stroked Romeo's clean cheek.

"Better?" Romeo purred, nuzzling Aron's cock. He enjoyed the way Aron twitched when pressed his lips to the sensitive length in a little kiss.

"No shit, you cute fuck. Go clean up," Aron commanded.

"Should I leave...?"

"No, I said go clean up. Shower and get in bed. I'll be in there in thirty minutes," Aron said, picking up his papers. "You're staying over because I'm not through with you just yet."

"I have class tomorrow."

Aron scrunched up his nose. "What time?"

"Eleven."

"Then I'll only fuck you half as hard so you can get some rest and still walk to class."

"Oh, yes sir," Romeo excitedly teased. He rose and sauntered away as Aron returned to finish his work, a rosy shade still on his cheeks. He quickly glanced around and caught Aron watching him. Romeo teasingly bit his lip. "Don't wait too long, old man, your Viagra will wear off."

"It's almost your bedtime, you brat, like hell I'm waiting long."

Romeo laughed and hurried to the bedroom, to clean up and get settled. Aron would never cease to amaze Romeo with his patience and stamina. Maybe Aron was more of a god than Romeo gave him credit for after all.

☁️

Hey miss me?
Hope y'all taking care of yourselves with all the shit going on, stay safe babies.