Chapter 2

~Moon's POV~

 "You're on in 5 minutes." A worker says to me before speeding off.

 I watch them take off and I take another deep breath as I fiddle with the bracelets on my wrist, a nervous habit I picked up god knows how long ago. "Noona."

 I turn to see Wanho making his way towards me Jiwoo following close behind. "Stop worrying so much. You'll do great." My younger brother gently removed my hand from my bracelets.

 "Yeah! Listen to the kid." Jiwoo smiles, fixing the black vest I have over my crop top.

 She steps back with her hands on her hips. "Beautiful as always."

 I laugh. "Thanks Ji."

 "2 minutes!"

 I take another deep breath as someone hands me my mic. I run my fingers over the purple neck and smile at the white crescent moon stuck on. "Music starts in 30 seconds." Someone calls.

 I crack my neck as someone starts counting down. With a flick of my finger my mic is turned on. "I love making you believe, what you get is what you see. But I'm so fake happy. I feel so fake happy."

 I look at my brother and best friend as I sing the next line before the beat picks up and I walk out of the door. Cheers are heard all around me as I finally come into view. I wave to the fans who are on either side of me as I walk down the center aisle to the stage. "I been doing a good job of makin' 'em think, I'm quite alright, but I hope I don't blink." I stop and wink at the camera hearing fans scream as they watch me on the screens.

 A smile graces my features as I sing the next line doing a little hop step to the beat. "You see it's easy when I'm stomping on a beat. But no one sees me when I crawl back underneath."

 I stop in the middle of the aisle and turn to my right coming face to face with a smiling Shawn Mendes. "Hey. If I smile with my teeth," I give him a closed eye smile, "Bet you believe me."

 I turn to the other side and face Drake doing the same thing. "If I smile with my teeth, I think I believe me."

 I turn and start walking again doing a little dance as I sing the chorus. As the second verse comes along, I tap my fingers and move my shoulders to the beat. "And if I go out tonight, dress up my fears. You think I'll look alright with these mascara tears?"

 I fake a sad face with a tear into the camera. "See I'm gonna draw my lipstick wider than my mouth, And if the lights are low they'll never see me frown."

 I stop again and turn to my right only to come face to face with a smiling and singing Jeon Jungkook. My eyes widen for a second and so do his but I blink and sing the next line. "Hey. If I smile with my teeth," I give him a big smile sticking my finger in the dimple on my right cheek before giving him and the boys a wink, "Bet you believe me."

 I turn towards the camera this time doing the same thing before singing the chorus heading towards the stage. "Oh please don't ask me how I've been. Don't make me play pretend. Oh no, oh oh what's the use? Oh please, I bet everybody here is fake happy too."

 I look out at the crowd to see several ARMY's and my own fans waving lights around in the air which makes my smile bigger as I head into the bridge. "I know I said that I was doing good and that I'm happy now," the backing vocals take over for the 'ohs', "I should've known that when things are going good that's when I get knocked down."

 As the instruments get to play I do a dance for the dance break as the backup dancers rush on stage to join me. I sing the chorus one last time, repeating the last line twice before striking the ending pose. The crowd erupts in cheers as I give a bow before heading off stage.