Chapter 4

March 22, 2018

 "Shit."

 Ji-hoon looks up from his phone from the other side of the living room. "I forgot we leave for Daegu in 2 weeks."

 He nods. "I'm nominated for some Billboard awards and I won't be there to accept them if I win. BTS is also performing this year."

 He lets out a 'Aw' sound before standing. "I'll shoot them an email. You tell Stars. You do know they'll be upset right? They were hoping this would be the year you all meet. You didn't talk to them last year and you're missin this year."

 I sigh frowning. "Yes, I am aware. There's always next year." I give him a small smile.

 He nods before walking off leaving me to compose my tweet.

~-~

~Yoongi's POV~

 I walked out of my studio heading to the seating area where the boys had snacks laid out. "Aw man!"

 Turning the corner I see most of them seated and eating. My eyes go to Jungkook who stood frowning at his phone. "What's wrong Kookie?" Jimin asked, taking another handful of chips.

 "Moon can't make it to the BBMA's this year."

 I frown, grabbing a couple of bags of snacks for myself. "Aw. Why not?" Hobi asks, slapping Tae's hand away from his chicken.

 "She'll be in Daegu for the whole month of April for a fundraising event she's holding and doing a special show here in Seoul."

 "Daegu?" I ask, snapping my head towards Jungkook who now sat down on the floor next to Jimin leaving the chair open for me which I gladly took.

 "Yeah. She mentioned in an interview earlier this year talking about how she's finally able to do something to give back to the community she grew up in. She didn't give many details but you could tell she was excited." Namjoon answered, opening a pack of gummies.

 We all turn our heads to look at him silently. "What? I'm a fan."

 I shrug opening my chips. "Damn. I was hoping Moon and I could have another moment again." Jungkook sighed.

 "No way! If anyone was gonna have a moment with Moon, it's gonna be me. You already had your moment." Taehyung protested.

 "Please. This is Moon and me's year." Jin cut in.

 "Like she would want a moment with you oldie." Jimin scoffs.

 "Hey!"

 They then all start yelling at each other giving reasons why they would b e the ones to have a moment with Moon if she was attending. With a roll of my eyes I grab my chips heading back to my studio thoughts of a certain ARMY bomb waving singer fresh in my mind.

~-~

~Moon's POV~

 The five of us sat crowded around my laptop as we watched the nominations for Top Social Artist flash by. "The award for the Billboard Music Awards Top Social Artist goes to, BTS!"

 I jump from my seat immediately tripping over Jiwoo's foot and slamming my knee into the table. Holding my knee I wave my ARMY bomb in the air. The boys smile heading to the stage to grab their award. "They did it again." Dea smiled.

 "They took that title from JB two years in a row." Ji-hoon comments excited.

 Namjoon finishes his speech leading the guys off stage. "Wish I could have been there. Jungkook's shirt lift killed so many people. ARMY or not, that was hot." Jiwoo grinned.

 We all turned to look at her giving her a very judgy look. "What? The guys got a nice body, a hella nice voice, and an even nicer face!" She protests.

 Silence. "I- nevermind forget it."

Hahah.. This chapter is so short I'm sorry! I hope your enjoyed Yoongi's POV this chapter tho! Their speech is up top! Also their America's Got Talent performance???? Tae you didn't have to kill me like that sir.... Anyways. Stay safe everyone!