Chapter 16

~Yoongi's POV~

 I snap my eyes open turning to look to my right to see Ji-hoon relaxing on the couch. "Huh?"

 He chuckles tilting his head slightly. "I asked if you were tired."

 I let out a soft "oh," before shaking my head. "No just thinking. Didn't think I'd become such good friends with people in such a short amount of time." I shrug.

 "I can understand that." He nods, "I feel the same way. For the longest time, it was just us 5. I didn't think we would click with BTS and become such good friends with them in a month."

 I let out a small chuckle shifting my eyes across the room. My eyes landed on Moon who stood in a conversation with Namjoon and Dea. Moon fiddles with her bracelets and Ji-hoon lets out a sigh from next to me. "Moon stop."

 Hearing his voice, her eyes shift over to us as she moves her hand away stuffing them into her pockets. I frown turning back to look at him. "You guys always prevent her from doing that. Why?"

 He lets out a humorless chuckle. "I knew one of you were gonna catch on." He sighs. "It's a nervous habit she has. I don't know where she picked it up from or when it started but she does it when she gets nervous."

 I nod. "Doesn't explain why you stop her. I usually fiddle with something when I'm nervous."

 "Yeah and I understand that. But with Moon, it got to the point where she was no longer playing with something on her wrist. She would have nail indents, scratches, scabs. She was hurting herself without realizing it." Ji-hoon casts another look at his sister who seemed more relaxed in her conversation now. "We just want to make sure that she doesn't do that again. We've tried breaking the habit but she just won't."

 I nod. "I never knew that's why you guys did that. Thanks for telling me."

 "Of course. You guys have helped her through a lot and not just this past month but the whole time you've been BTS. So thank you."

 Ji-hoon gave me a big smile before standing. I go-to reply when Jiwoo's voice cuts in. "Hoon! Come tell this clown," She shoots a quick glare at Hobi, "That Step-up: 3 was the best out of all of them and that he's an idiot for thinking the first one is better."

 "That's because it is!" Hobi protests.

 "It's not."

 "You guys are both clowns. Honey 2 is way better than either of those." Ji-hoon crosses his arms as the two gasps.

 "You have got to be kidding me! You Buffon!"

 "Honey is not better than the Step up movies." Hoseok crosses his arms.

 The rest of the group then chimes into the heated debate calling out their own opinions. "Step-up: Revolution was obviously the best." Wanho states as Jungkook nods in agreement.

 "Please." Dea waves them off. "We all know Step-up: All In is the best one!"

 This causes a series of protests to arise and I shake my head at the commotion. The cushion next to me sinks down and I turn to see Moon smiling softly at the group, her right dimple shown. "They're a bunch of idiots," I comment, turning away from her.

 She laughs. "Yeah, they are. But they're our idiots."

~-~

~Moon's POV~

 The intro beat to Mikrokosmos comes in and I wail. "My god, I'm gonna cry!"

 Wanho laughs wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "You're already crying."

 "You've been crying since Epiphany," Ji-hoon yells over the screams of the ARMYs around us. "You all have." He points at Dea and Jiwoo who stand in front of us.

 "Hey. I got emotional. Jin said I am the only one I should love!" Dea sniffles.

 I look around us at the purple ocean seeing everyone's lightsticks change colors. I gaze upon the stage and smile. "I hope everyone with floor tickets is having the time of their lives."

~-~

 "Ugh, I love them." Jiwoo sniffles wiping her tears.

 I nod my head frantically from my place on Wanho's back. "They were great. They looked like they were having so much fun too!"

 "Have you texted them yet?" Dea asks.

 I shake my head. I will once we get to the car. They're probably getting cleaned up anyway."

 We continue chatting as we walk to the car before settling down and letting the music softly play in the background as we head home. I pull out my phone sending a quick text message to the group chat before plugging my phone in and closing my eyes.

Me: You guys were amazing as always. I hope you guys had fun and get lots of rest! You deserve it!

So idk if anyone has seen the Step Up movies or either Honeys but a little background.. they're dance movies. They each have different plots so I won't go too far into details. But they are good movies I would highly recommend. Step up: 3 is a personal favorite. But I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.. I promise more Moon  and Yoongi moments or Yoon as their ship name entails, moments will come up in the future! In the timeline we're currently in 2019 in the American part of the Love Yourself tour. A couple things to note as we slowly get closer to 2020 in the story, somethings I write I HIGHLY don't recommend doing during the pandemic. You'll see when we get to that point so I won't say much else!

I hope you all are enjoying the story and please don't forget to vote for BTS at MAMA! You can use different accounts and vote on them once a day! Also don't forget AMA voting as well. BE is also out on the 20th of this month at 2pm KST which is 12am (midnight) EST

https://mama.mwave.me/en/vote -MAMA voting

https://www.theamas.com/vote/ - AMA voting

com/vote/ - AMA voting

BE comeback goals

Stay safe everyone!!