Chapter 19

"I need more caffeine." I grumble laying on my back with my eyes closed.

 Jiwoo and Dea laugh from a few feet away from me. "When we go for lunch we'll stop and get some." Jiwoo giggles.

 "You're a lifesaver."

 Dea snorts. "When did you guys get home anyways?"

 I think for a moment. "Around 4 I think."

 "You didn't go back to sleep?" She asks.

 I shake my head. "Nope. I came home and worked. I still have a few songs I need to fit beats to and then I can finally start recording."

 "So you've been awake since 2:30? How did you just dance?" Jiwoo crunches her nose now standing over me.

 "To be completely honest with you, I have no idea actually."

 My two friends laugh and I soon join them. The dance studio is filled with our giggles as we drift to the point of laughing at anything. We start to slowly sober up when my apple watch vibrates on my wrist. Squinting my eyes I check it before turning to Jiwoo. "Toss me my phone please."

 She nods, tossing the device to me and I'm quick to answer the call. "Hi Jin oppa."

 "Hey Moon. Are you busy?"

 I shake my head. "Nah. Dea, Jiwoo and I just got done doing a dance. We're just chilling here."

 Looking up, I see both Dea and Jiwoo motioning to the door. "We'll be back." Dea whispers with a wave.

 I nod at the two as they leave. "How have you been? How's the tour?"

 "I've been good and tours great. I love getting to see ARMYs."

 I smile. "I'm glad you're having a good time."

 I stand up and move to the mirror leaning my back against it as I sit down. I see Jin move closer to the screen before narrowing his eyes. "Moon."

 I hum turning back to face him."Did you sleep last night?"

 I freeze with wide eyes. "Well?"

 Letting out a sigh I shake my head refusing to meet his eyes. "Why not?" He asks gently.

 "I had a bad dream about something. Couldn't go back to sleep after so Wanho and I went out. When we got back I just didn't sleep." I shrug.

 He hums. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

 "Do you have the time?" I shoot back.

 "Of course. I'm free for a while."

 I nod shifting in my spot. "Just. Don't treat me any different after this. And keep this between us for now."

~-~

 "Finally!"

 I throw my hands in the air leaning back in my chair. With a large smile I grab my phone before shooting a quick text.

Me: Guys! I finally finished matching songs to beats! I can finally start recording! At this rate the album should be able to come out later this year!

Lil Hoe: That's awesome Noona!

Jiji Oppa: Are you headed home now Moon?

Me: Yeah. There's a few things I need to clean up then I'm on my way.

D- Ok! See you at the house! And congrats Moon. We all know how hard you've worked on this album.

 With a smile, I lock my phone before cleaning up my desk. I close my bag slinging it over my shoulder and fixing the bennie on my head before heading out. Feeling a vibration, I pull my phone out to see I'm getting a call. Without a thought I quickly answer it. "Hey Kookie."

 "Hi Noona! Haven't talked to you in a while. How have you been?"

 I think back to my conversation with Jin a little over a week ago. True to his word he has kept it between us and texted everyday for a check up even though I told him it wasn't necessary. "I've been pretty good. Been working on something so I've been kept busy. How about you? How have you been?" I ask, finally making it to my car.

 "I've been good. Tour has been keeping me busy. Our Brazil show was amazing. It's great to feel the love of fans wherever we go."

 The boy continues telling me tour stories as I drive home. "I gotta go Noona. I promised Jimin-ssi I would go sightseeing with him." He smiles as I walk inside.

 "Alright Kook. Be safe and tell Jimin I said hello."

 "Will do Noona! Take care."

 With a final goodbye, I hang up as I start taking off my shoes. "Moon!"

 Jiwoo sticks her head out of the kitchen archway. "Come here! Ji-hoon just got a call from someone!"

 I raise an eyebrow and make my way to the kitchen to see everyone standing with smiles. "Alright. Hit me."

Ok. I couldn't wait to post this cause the next few chapters are some of my favorites.. Now that this is posted, I probably won't post until later this week around Thursday maybe but I'm excited about the next upload. I won't give spoilers but they are very cute! Enjoy the early update!