Chapter 24

August 15, 2019

 "All right! His is the last song! We'll send it in for touch up and then everything should be good!" Cassidy, one of the producers I work with smiles as she adds the last vocals we recorded onto the track.

 I clap my hands with a big smile. "Thank you so much Cass!"

 She turns around in her chair giving me a smile. "Of course Moon."

 I gather my things giving her a wave before making my way to my own studio. Feeling a buzz I quickly answered the call. "Hello?"

 "Hey Noona. Are you done working?" Wanho asks.

 "Yeah! We just finished the last vocals and sent it in. The album should be ready by next month!" I exclaim.

 "Congrats Noona! I know how hard you worked on it."

 "3 years. I've been working this album for 3 years." I breathe out.

 "I'm proud of you Noona. When you get home, we'll celebrate!"

 I laugh. "Ok Wanie."

 "Don't call me that."

~-~

 The small breeze blew my hair softly off my shoulders. My head rested on my knees as I soaked in the silence. I closed my eyes as my mind raced. I let out a sigh pulling out my phone.

Me: Hey. Are you busy?

Yoongles: Nope. I'm just in my studio working on something.

Me: Am I bothering you?

Yoongles: No not at all.

Yoongles: What's wrong?

Me: Nothing. Just, didn't want to be alone. Even though I'm the one who left everyone.

Yoongles: You can be alone and not want to be alone.

Yoongles: Do you want me to call? I know you like listening to my voice.

Me: Shut it.

Yoongles: So you don't want me to call?

Me: I never said that.

 I wait a second before my phone rings. "Yoongles." I whisper.

 "Moonie."

 I chuckle. "How are you?"

 He sighs. "I'm alright. Been busy."

 "Not overworking yourself I hope."

 He chuckles. "I'm not, promise." There's a pause. "You haven't either I hope. You sound tired."

 It's my turn to sigh. "Things have been a bit busy recently but nothing too bad. And jokes on you, I'm always tired."

 Yoongi is quiet as I climb through my window back into my room. "You were somewhere? Where were you?" He asks after hearing my window shut.

 "The roof."

 "THE ROOF?" he shouts.

 I nod then realize he can't see me. "Yeah. My window is above a little ledge and I use it to get to the roof. It's my quiet place where I go to think or be by myself." I explain. "I can also see the stars."

 He hums seeming distracted. I crawl into bed. "Am I a distraction?"

 "Not at all. You can talk or be quiet. Your presence is enough."

 I suck in a breath at his confession. "I feel the same."

 He didn't give me a response but I could picture his small smile. I'm not sure when it did, but the distant tapping and his short but deep breaths lulled me to sleep.

~-~

~Yoongi's POV~

 I pause the current beat I was making just to listen. Moon's soft snores come through my phone. I smile softly, my face heating remembering what I said to her. I stare at my phone for a moment just listening. The past couple of months have been busy. I was glad Moon and her friends came to our concerts last month. It was nice to see them in person.

 My mind drifts back to the night I spent with Moon in Paris. "The City of Love!" Hobi teased when I told them.

 I had fun just walking around the city with her. She made me feel things I never thought I would feel for a while. "God Moon. What are you doing to me?"

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.. The Yoon moments really be tugging on the heart strings... Anyways! As I said in the first part of this double update, please be aware of our goals and also keep voting on MAMA!! 

https://mama.mwave.me/en/main -MAMA voting

Have a wonderful comeback everyone!!