Chapter 7

Both Jungkook and I look at each other with wide eyes. "What?" I question with wide eyes.

 Jungkook doesn't meet my eyes. "We all really like your music."

 "Yeah!" Hobi jumped in. "Your songs are so good and your choreo is complex but simple at the same time."

 "The messages you send to your fans with your music is pretty inspiring." Namjoon comments with a smile showing his dimples.

 "They all have such a unique sound as well. They're all well produced." Yoongi joins in.

 Feeling my face flush from the sudden onslaught of compliments, I bring my hands up and cover it hiding my red cheeks and shy smile. My friends chuckle at me. "Thank you." I manage to mumble. "That means a lot coming from you guys."

 I slowly uncover my face and shyly meet their eyes. "I- we have been fans since you guys debuted. So hearing that your fans of my music means a lot."

 The 7 of them looked shocked from my confession. "You've been an ARMY since we debuted?" Taehyung asked.

 I nod shyly. "I still remember the day. She came rushing into the living room, sat us all down and gave up a rundown of your entire background and had us listen to your songs." Ji-hoon smirked.

 "Oppa stop! They'll think I'm weird." I whine hitting him on the arm.

 "It's not weird. It's kinda cute." Namjoon laughs.

 With those words the atmosphere loosened and everyone seemed to relax. Our groups mingle around the room and I'm pulled by Jungkook and dive into a conversation with him and Taehyung about video games. From the corner of my eye I see Hobi and Dea talking excitedly about something, Ji-hoon, Namjoon and Yoongi are engaged in a conversation and Wanho, Jiwoo and Jimin stand talking with smiles. "Hey Noona?"

 I turn to Taehyung and Jungkook. "It's alright if we call you that right?"

 I smile. "Of course! I don't mind."

 A knock on the door catches all of our attention. Their manager stands there with a small smile. "Alright boys. Time to head out."

 The maknae's I'm with frown which causes me to let out a small giggle. "Hey Nonna can we exchange numbers?" Taehyung asks as we walk to the door.

 I raise an eyebrow. "Oh? I passed the Taehyung test?" I joked.

 He looked at me confused which I waved off. "Don't mind it. It's an ARMY inside joke. But sure why not."

 "Wait Noona! I want your number too!" Jimin rushes over followed by Hobi, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi.

 I exchange numbers with all the boys before Namjoon suggests a picture. We all take a quick picture before saying our goodbyes. The 3 maknae's each give me a hug before following the rest of their members. Feeling eyes on me, I turn and see Yoongi already looking at me. We hold gazes for a moment before he makes his way towards me. "It was nice meeting you Moon." He tells me with a soft half smile.

 "You as well Suga." I respond with his stage name, not sure if I have the ok to say his real name.

 "Yoongi. Just call me Yoongi."

 I give him a smile. "Alright Yoongi."

 He smiles at my words before walking after his bandmates tossing one last smile over his shoulder at me.

A continuation of the last FF and BTS meeting. Like I said these next few chapters are some of my favorites so look forward to that.. Also thank you to everyone who have even just taken a glance at this book. I know it may not be the best but it's important to me and you giving it a chance means a lot!💜 Stay safe everyone!

-Grandmab