Chapter 12

A series of hello's greeted me as I smiled. We both go silent before I explode. "You guys it was amazing! The song sounds amazing! You all look so good you beautiful humans. The video looked so good. Everything about it was so good and I'm so proud."

 They stare with wide eyes at me, mouths open in shock. Getting embarrassed from the silence, I bite my lip looking away from them. "Moon," Jin says my name, making me look up at them.

 "That was so cute!" Hobi yells, clapping his hands.

 "What?"

 "You rambling like that was the cutest thing." Tae comments.

 "Your eyes got all big and sparkly and you had the biggest smile." Namjoon joins in calmer than the other two.

 "Oh. Well, thank you. I'm just really proud of you guys." I mumble tucking one of my baby hairs behind my ear.

 "Tell me what it was like working with Halsey," I say, grabbing my laptop and moving to my bed quickly getting comfy.

 They launch into a conversation each telling me their experience as well as a few stories. I gaze upon them fondly feeling my heart warm hearing how kind she was which is what I expected of her. "I'm glad you all got close. She's the sweetest."

 "You've met her?" Jimin asks.

 I nod. "Back in 2015 when her first album Backlands came out we met accidentally while I was out. I gushed about her music and she told me she was a fan of mine. We met again at a music festival and we've been friends ever since."

 They all nod smiling. "Noona! Have you seen my black hoodie?" Wanho barges into my room.

 I snap my head towards him. He locks eyes with me before looking down. "Is that my hoodie?"

 I looked down at the black hoodie that covered my body. "Maybe," I smile shyly.

 He sighs. "Why do you always take my hoodies?"

 "Because yours smell nice! Ji-hoon always puts too much cologne on. It hurts my nose. Are you going out? I can change it."

 He shakes his head walking over. "No, it's fine. I was just going for food. McDonald's. Do you want anything?"

 "The usual."

 He nods, kissing my cheek before turning to my screen. "Hey, guys. Awesome song and awesome video."

 They let out a series of thank you's and Wanho takes his leave. "I'll be back."

 "Alright be safe!" I call.

 As my door shuts, I turn back to the boys. "Alright. How have you boys been?"

~-~

 "I'm just saying, a lot of people would be happy if Mint Yoongi came back." I shrugged, popping a fry into my mouth.

 Yoongi rolls his eyes while the boys laugh. "Moon."

 I turn to see Ji-hoon standing in my doorway. "I have good news."

 "Alright hit me."

 "I am officially your manager."

 I gasp before clapping my hands. "Oppa that's amazing!" I cheer.

 He walks over, giving me a hug which I gladly return. I quickly relay the message to the boys and they congratulate the two of us. I let out a yawn, my eyes watering. "You should head to bed. It's almost 4."

 My eyes widen. "Really? I didn't think it was that late!"

 I turn to the boys and they look just as surprised. "I guess this is goodnight then. You should be getting ready for bed too." I sigh.

 They nod. "Goodnight Moon. It was nice talking to you." Jin smiled.

 "Yeah! We should do it again Noona!" Tae gushed.

 I laugh with a nod. "I'd like that."

 I wave goodbye before ending the call and closing my laptop. Bidding me a goodbye, Ji-hoon retreats to his room. Getting under the covers a text catches my attention.

 Yoongles: Goodnight Moon. We should talk soon. Sweet dreams.

 Smiling at the text I send a quick response before rolling over and closing my eyes drifting off to sleep with a familiar gummy smile filling my dreams.

 Me: I would love to talk soon. And thank you. Sleep well and sweet dreams.<3

I hope you all enjoyed the double update! Yoongi and Moon had a little moment at the end there..👀 but really, I can't wait to get into their relationship more! I have lots planned! I hope everyone is staying  safe!

Also the concept photo... best birthday gift ever