Chapter 22

I stare wide-eyed at the man in front of me. "Huh?"

 His eyes light up in amusement. "Go out with me tonight."

 "Like a date?" I sputter.

 He twists his rings around his fingers. "If you want it to be."

 "Yes!"

 His eyebrow quirks up at my outburst. I flush clearing my throat. "I mean, yeah I would love to."

 I step aside allowing him in the room. "Let me go change. I'll be right back." I tell him gathering some clothes in my arms.

 He nods pulling out his phone as he sits on the edge of my bed. I rush to my bathroom quickly shutting the door and stripping out of my sweatshirt and pajama shorts. I tug on a pair of black skinny jeans that have rips in the knees and a cropped army green long sleeve. I redo my messy ponytail before spraying a small amount of perfume, making my way out of the bathroom. I toss my old clothes in my suitcase before lacing my white high-top converse. I grab a black jean jacket before turning to Yoongi who was already standing. "Ready?" He asks, holding out his hand.

 I nod slipping my hand in his. "Lead the way."

~-~

 We step off the bus hand in hand. "So," I hum. "Where are we going?"

 Yoongi looks down at me with a sheepish smile. "I have no idea."

 I gasp hitting his chest. "You asked me out with no plan?"

 "I was going to take you for ice cream or something then just walk around but then I realized that's basically what we did yesterday and it was a lame date idea." He mutters looking down.

 I smile softly at hum giving his head a squeeze. "I would love to walk around and get ice cream with you. As long as I'm with you I'll enjoy it." I confess feeling my face heat up.

 He smiles now looking at me. "Really? You mean it?"

 I nod pulling his arm. "Come on! I want sweets now!"

~-~

~Authors POV~ Play music

 The pair strolled along the streets of Paris enjoying each other's company. Spotting something in the distance, the girl took off shocking the unsuspecting male who had no choice but to follow considering the girl had a tight hold on his hand. Pulling him to the pond edge she excitedly stared at the group of white Swans floating together. Taking out her phone, she let go of his hand taking pictures of the beautiful birds.

 Yoongi gazed at Moon with a soft smile gracing his face. Something he had recently been doing a lot of. Smiling. It's not that he never smiled, he just seemed different nowadays. A little more outgoing. A little less shy. He wasn't the only one who had changed because of the girl in front of him. The rest of his members as well. Without knowing, Moon had etched her way into the hearts and lives of the 7 bandmates. With constant text messages and phone calls, it was rare for all of them to go a day without speaking to her.

 Yoongi especially makes it his mission to speak with her at least once a day. He looked forward to his late-night, her early morning, calls where the two talked about anything and everything. He relied on her and confided in her. Something he never thought would be possible with someone he met 5 months prior. The two of them just seemed to click. The same way Moon and her friends fit together perfectly with the rest of the guys.

 So there he stood. The man people first assumed was cold and closed off, gazing softly at the girl who wove her way into his heart.

~-~

~Moon's POV~

 Walking side by side, Yoongi and I stopped in front of my room door. I looked up to see him already looking at me. My cheeks flush and I advert my eyes from his deep stare. "Thank you for taking me out. I had a really good time." I confessed rocking back and forth on my feet.

 He reached out and brushed my bangs out of my eyes. "I'm glad. I had a good time too."

 We stood in silence before he let out a sigh. "You should probably get some rest. The boys are most likely going to drive you crazy tomorrow morning and I know you don't sleep well on flights."

 We both chuckled at the thought. "You're probably right." I giggle pulling out my room key.

 Placing a hand on his shoulder I lift myself up onto my tiptoes and plant a lingering kiss on his cheek. "Goodnight Yoongi."

 With a dazed smile, he looks down at me. "Goodnight Moon. Sweet dreams," he whispers.

 "You too." With a final smile, I turn and open my door giving him a small wave before closing it.

 I press my back against the door before stepping away, a goofy smile on my face and a tingly feeling in my chest. Unknown to me, the person on the other side of the door walked off to his room in the same state.

The long wait is over! I had such a fun time writing this and I assure you my face was red the entire time... They're just so cute! But I hope you enjoyed this fluffy Yoon chapter. 

Also yes I am aware that if you really look at the backstory of eight and look \at the lyrics it's a pretty sad song, but I was listening to it while writing this chapter and just thought the vibe of it fit so well...

But good news! I've finally come to the conclusion on a update schedule for this book! Moonlit updates will come every Monday and Thursday. It gives me enough time to write chapters as well as type and edit them before posting. 

Also congrats on the boys for taking home 4 awards from PCA! So proud of them and I know Yoongi was cheering them on from home where he's resting. 

BE's out THIS FRIDAY! I hope everyone is prepared! Please look around for our goals this comeback and continue to spread the word!

Keep voting for the boys for MAMA as well! https://mama.mwave.me/en/main -MAMA link

Stay safe everyone!💜