Chapter 6

~Moon's POV~

 Calming my beating heart, I rushed away from my idols in search of my short haired best friend. "Dea!"

 Said girl turned around looking for the source of her name. When her large brown eyes meet she breaks out into a relieved smile coming to meet me. "I'm sorry Moon. Jiwoo couldn't find her phone so we couldn't meet you on time."

 She wraps her arms around me in a tight hug which calmed some of my unnecessary nerves. "You look scattered. Did we really do that to you?" She asked with a concerned frown.

 I shake my head. "Just quite literally ran into BTS while I was looking for you guys."

 Her eyes widened. "You what?"

 I explain the last 10 minutes to her as we make our way to our seats. Wanho sat staring at his phone biting his lip and tapping his food on the ground. He looked nice in his classic black tux and slicked back hair. "Wan?"

 He snaps his head up to me and sighs in relief. "Noona."

 He pulls me into a hug. "Good. You're here. I was worried."

 "I'm ok." I assure him sitting down next to him, Dea taking the other side.

 "Moon that's wild though! You had another moment! This time with your bias wrecker." Dea wiggles her eyebrows.

 I roll my eyes as Wanho looks at us questioningly. I retell the story with Jiwoo and Ji-hoon arriving halfway through it. "Sounds like you had fun." Jiwoo teases.

 I scoff. "More like embarrassed myself but whatever you say."

 The lights dim as the opening stage starts. We turn our heads to see Lil Nas X starting the awards with his hit song.

~-~

 "The boys looked so good on stage! Did you hear the harmonise!" Dea gushed after the awards.

 I nodded from my place next to Wanho who held my own award for Best Female Solo Artist as I held open my dress so I didn't trip. "They were great no doubt but I wish they got their own stage and didn't have to perform with a kid who yodeled in Walmart." Jiwoo huffed.

 "Hey. The Grammys couldn't handle what BTS would give them. As much as I agree with you, this fulfilled one of their dreams to go to the Grammys. They'll get to perform one day I'm sure." I smiled.

 "That or the Grammys will have millions of fans angry at them." Wanho joked.

 We walked a little longer backstage before we came to a stop at a door. "Hey. What are we doing here oppa?" I asked my older brother.

 All he did was turn and wink at me as he opened the door after knocking twice. Stepping inside my eyes widened as I looked around seeing who was exactly in the room. The 7 members of BTS stood in different parts of the room doing their own thing. Seeing my friends and I enter the room they all move to stand next to each other. They do their normal greeting with smiles which grow one on my face. "Hello we are BTS!"

 I let out a light laugh. "Um, hello! I'm Moon. These are my brothers Ji-hoon and Wanho. My best friend and somewhat of a personal stylist Han Jiwoo and my main choreographer and other best friend Yun Dea. We're Fantastic Five or FF for short." I greet back.

 There's a brief silence for a moment before it's broken. "We're big fans."

Finally!! Both groups are colliding!! The next few chapters are some of my favorites! Also thank you for over 20 reads... It's not the most I've gotten but it makes me happy to know at least someone is looking at this story!