Chapter 13

May 1, 2019

 "Are you excited?" Dea asks from next to me.

 "For what?" I ask looking away from the window.

 "Well for one you get to see your besties BTS again." Jiwoo points out.

 "You're performing a new song." Ji-hoon chimes in.

 "You're nominated for 4 awards." Dea continues.

 "BTS's concert is in 3 days and you get to see Yoongi again," Wanho smirks.

 I turn my head to him. "What's Yoongi got to do with anything?"

 "Please. Don't act like we don't know how close you two have gotten in the past month." Jiwoo snorts

 Ji-hoon crunches his nose. "Were you trying to hide it?"

 I rolled my eyes. "There's nothing going on if that's what you're all insinuating."

 "Mmhm sure." Jiwoo hums.

 I sigh, flipping my bangs out of my face and tug up the white strapless shirt I'm wearing. I give a small smile as I glance at Dea and Jiwoo who decided to somewhat match me today. Jiwoo wore an all-white long sleeve dress with a v-neckline and end. A rose gold belt was around her waist and she wore black ankle-strap pumps. Dea wore a white half sleeve dress with black on the edges. She wore black pumps as well. Both Dea and I wore buns with our bangs down while Jiwoo wore her hair down and wavy. "Let's go people," Ji-hoon said, tapping my seat.

 I'm the first to step out of the car into the flashing lights of the Red Carpet. Flashing a smile, I raise my hand to wave at fans. We walk the red carpet taking pictures and doing silly poses. Spotting my favorite interviewer, I bounce over to him. "Andre!"

 The black-haired man smiles at me giving me a quick hug. "New Moon! It's good to see you back this year at the BBMA's. We missed you last year."

 "Speaking of last year, how did your fundraising go? Can you tell us what you did?"

 I nod excitedly. "It went great! We basically went to neighborhoods and parks and put on talent shows showcasing people's talents in the community whether it be musically, artistically, or something else. People placed donations or bought food or items we had if they wanted but the main goal was to bring the community together. We managed to raise over $24,000 that I put back into the communities for them to use how they decided was best."

 "It sounds wonderful and like you had a lot of fun. I'm assuming the rest of FF went with you as well?" He asks gesturing to my friends and brothers next to me.

 I nod. "Of course! They pretty much go everywhere with me."

 "It's been brought to our attention that you recently met and became friends with a certain boy group at the Grammy's earlier this year." Andre hints.

 I laugh, flicking my bangs back. "Why yes I did."

 "Fans are dying to know what it's like to be friends with BTS."

 "They're wonderful. The sweetest, humblest, down to earth people you'll ever meet." I gush.

 "She talks to at least one of them, if not all of them everyday." Ji-hoon jumps in.

 "That or our group chat is blowing up." Jiwoo laughs.

 "I take it all of you are good friends." Andre asks with wide eyes.

 I nod. "Jungkook and Wanho are great friends and I often hear them playing online games together."

 "That's amazing. Now before I let you go, any performances you're looking forward to?"

 We look at each other. "BTS and Halsey. So excited to hear Boy with Luv live. It's such a good song and I know they'll kill it." I smile.

 "Well thank you FF and good luck to you tonight, Moon." Andre waves.

 "Thank you! It was a pleasure." I give a small bow before turning and walking off.

In my mind those pants have pockets.. yeah