Chapter 18

"No please!"

I wake up with a start with sweat dripping down my back and face. I glance around realizing I'm alone and I sigh flopping onto my back. Staring at my ceiling tears start gathering in my eyes. Taking a few deep breaths, I blink them away before reaching for my phone. 2:30am reads the time and  I huff knowing I won't be able to go back to sleep anytime soon. I contemplated texting the boys to see if anyones free to talk but quickly decided against it figuring that they're already sick of me. I instead throw off my covers and make my way downstairs to the kitchen.

I flick on the lights and head straight to the Keurig to get some hot water for some tea. I stare at the shiny reflection in the granite countertops as my mind wanders back to the dream. Memories of the dark room and faint bass of the music haunts me. "Noona!"

Hearing the sharp whisper I look to see Wanho rubbing his eyes looking at me in a pair of grey sweatpants and tousled hair. "What are you doing awake?" He questions voice deep and scratchy from sleep. "And why are you crying?" His voice takes on a more concerned tone.

My eyes widen and I dab under my eyes conforming his statement that I was in fact crying. "I could ask you the same thing." I avoid his questions turning to grab my water.

"Got up to use the bathroom and heard the Keurig running. Don't avoid my questions."

I sigh. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it." I wave off pouring the water in my cup alongside my tea bag.

"Moon." Wanho draws out my name giving me a look as he sits on the other side of the island.

Dropping 3 sugar cubes in my cup I sigh again. I turn to face my little brother with a tortured look on my face. "I had the dream again. About him."

Wanho's eyes widen and he gives me a saddened look. "No. Oh no Moon I'm so sorry." He grumbles standing and pulling me into a hug.

Tears gather in my eyes as memories of that night flash by and I bury my head into his bare chest. We stay there for a moment before he pulls back and wipes my tears. He looks at me a moment before speaking up. "Let's go out."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Huh?"

"Let's go out, drive around, take a walk, something! Let's just go take your mind off of it."

I ponder it a moment before throwing my hands up. "Why not."

He grins before shoving me towards the stairs. "I'll put your tea in a to-go cup before I go change. Go get ready cause I already know it's gonna take you forever."

I scowl at him but don't object. I make my way back upstairs to my room and head to my closet. I stare blankly at my clothes before I randomly select a black cloth and look at my pick. In my hands is a simple black dress. I shrug moving to my dresser and grabbing a pair of sheer black tights. Stripping myself of my pajamas, I pull on the quick outfit before grabbing my phone, a long black jacket, and my ankle high combat boots before making my way back downstairs. Making my way back to the kitchen, I spot Wanho sitting on the counter scrolling through his phone waiting. "I see we had similar ideas."

He looks up taking in my appearance as I do the same. He wore a pair of black jeans with a plain black hoodie and a black bomber jacket. His hood was up and he too wore a pair of black combat boots. He smirks. "I guess so. You ready?"

I nod grabbing the to-go cup he handed me before making my way to the door grabbing my bag and a face mask on my way out. I climb into the passenger seat of his grey bmw and we're off. "Do you have a place?" I ask looking at him.

"Nope. Put on some music."

I grumble under my breath before pulling out my phone. I pull out my phone. I pull up my 'late night' playlist before hitting play. Run starts playing and I turn to my brother who glanced at me with a knowing smile. I turn up the volume as he rolls down the windows. The wind blows my hair as we speed off into the night yelling the lyrics.

~-~

Sitting on the park bench, I rest my head on his shoulder. I take another bite of my ice cream before shivering. Wanho looks down at me with a small smile. "Cold?"

I chuckle. "I blame the ice cream."

He shakes his head in amusement taking a sip of his milkshake. We sit in silence a while longer before I speak up. "Thank you."

He lets out a questioning hum. "For just being here. Not asking questions. I'm lucky to have a little brother like you. You can be an annoying brat,"

"Hey!"

"But, I know you'll always be here for me." I feel tears gather in my eyes again and I'm quick to wipe them away.

"Hey. Noona it's alright. I'm always gonna be here for you. You mean everything to me. I'm here when you need to talk, to cry, to rant even to yell. I'm not leaving alright?" He crouches in front of me wiping my tears. "I love you."

SOOOO

SOOOO.. I kinda forgot there's another part for this, but I don't wanna post it yet so I won't!! You'll just have to wait. Also sorry if in the next couple of chapters the twitter and insta pictures change.. I made theses ones on my phone and I currently don't have it right now so I have to go back to making them on the computer.. sorry about that.. But I hope you enjoyed nonetheless!