Chapter 14

"Will you stop looking around like that? You look crazy." I scold my two best friends and younger brother.

 "We're trying to find them!" Dea protests, still looking around.

 I roll my eyes. "Yes I know but you look-"

 "Crazy." Ji-hoon deadpans.

 I snorted as the three looked at him offended. Turning my head away from them, I spot a familiar head of pink hair from the corner of my vision walking in front of us. Letting out a gasp I speed walk towards them weaving through the crowd trying not to lose sight of them. "Jimin!" I call once I'm close enough.

 The male turns upon hearing his name causing his groupmates to turn as well. Spotting me struggle to get towards them, a smile breaks out on his full lips. "Noona!"

 I finally meet him and throw my arms around his neck in a hug. Pulling back I smile. "Come here, you guys." I beckon all of the impatient faces.

 I'm squeezed into a hug as they all gather around trapping me in the middle. "Wow, really feeling the love guys," Ji-hoon announced, sarcastically walking up to us.

 Laughing, they pull back giving the rest of my group hugs. "Excuse me! BTS! FF! Can you pose for some pictures?" A photographer asks.

 Gathering together we all smile knowing that this is the first time we've all been seen together in the public eye. "Let's head inside shall we?" Namjoon smiles after pictures.

~-~

 Bouncing in my seat, I cheer for the boys as their stage comes to an end. Jungkook looked back at the crowd as he switched his hand to the 'I love you' sign. Clapping excitedly, I gush as they walk off. "They looked so good. They sounded so good. The choreography was on point."

 Wanho laughed as he listened to me ramble about the performance. "Yes Noona, it was great. I'm sure they'll be happy to know that you liked it."

 I smile watching them make their way back to their seats silently wondering how they got changed so fast. My attention is directed back to the stage as the presenters walk on introducing themselves and the next award. "Wow. BTS blows my mind yet again." A girl I don't know smiles.

 Her male counterpart nods. "Definitely. Just like the nominees for this next category. Whether they have backstories or not, these singers blow everyone away with the raw emotion of their songs. Here or the nominees for best Emotional song."

 Feeling Wanho gently remove my hand from messing with my bracelets, I intertwine our hands. He gives my hand a soft squeeze for reassurance and I focus my attention back upfront. "And the winner for best Emotional song goes to, Moon!"

 Hearing my name I immediately bow my head and cover my face, a large smile breaking out on my face. My friends and brothers cheer around me and join me in a group hug as I stand. Giving me a kiss on my forehead, my brothers shove me in the direction of the stage. Grabbing my award I bow again to the crowd seeing many ARMYs and Stars combined cheering for me. Spotting a head of pink hair, I shift my gaze to the 7 boys who are smiling and waving at me. I give a small smile and wave my fingers.

 "Wow." I giggle. "This is honestly a surprise really. This song means a lot to me. I wrote the lyrics one night while I was in the studio. I was going through some pretty tough times mentally which caused me to disconnect not only from the world and things around me but also from myself. I was so desperate to get control back in my life. To feel something."

 I look at the crowd locking eyes with a set of brown ones. "I eventually got out of the rut with the help of some close friends of mine. So I wanna thank them."

 My mind travels back to the night I was crying in the studio after not leaving or talking to anyone for days. My phone rang and instead of declining, I answered by accident. Unable to see through my tears, I made out 7 familiar faces greeted me with frowns once they took in the state I was in. Refusing to hang up until I talked to them, an unspoken bond formed between the 8 of us that night. A bond I couldn't explain nor wanted to change. "I want you all to know that things may get rough. Life may beat you down again and again. You may feel like giving up. Don't. Don't do it. Because there's someone out there who is rooting for you. I'm thinking of you. Stay strong, I love you all, and thank you!" I yell raising the award as I step back, blowing a kiss and bow one last time before making my way off stage.

Yay! It's been a while I guess.. Oops. But here's a new chapter! But here we get to see another side of Moon that we've only seen once. 

But I wanted to dedicate this chapter to my internet bestie Jimins_Height who liked and commented on most of these chapters and truly motivates me (Without realizing it)

And my internet mom and Angel -Lumin3scence- who always has the right words to say to really make me feel better as well as HungryPotaeto and dAyMsUn who are members of my comment support section that I love very much. 

They all mean the world to me and I want to thank them for welcoming me into the craziness that we have created in a books comment section.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and remember to stay safe! Also vote if you are of age