Chapter 2; A major disaster

Parasoul's PoV: So here I am, watching over the guests, Panzerfaust monitoring for any liabilities. Meanwhile I'm having fun of my own "Princess I know your good at chess, but could you please go easy on your opponents." Adam said sighing, well I guess I should tone it down, I laughed "well I'm sorry Adam and all of my faithful guests but I show no mercy." I saw everyone step back a small bit. I guess I have a... Menacing tone after all

Valentine's PoV: bingo bango, I have the host's location in my sights I guess I should make myself known "hello princess~ nice little dance fest you have." I said in a sadistic tone and boy did I get on her nerves. "What the hell are you doing in my home" she growled. Hahahaha I pissed her off good. "Aww I just wanna play a wittle game of chess my dear pwincess" I mocked. "Fine then, just so you know I won't show traitors. . ." She said with rage in her eyes, I'll show her who's the really boss around her.

Parasoul's PoV: so the traitor has the audacity to challenge me, tsk fine "so why did you come here?" I moved a pawn first, this is a strategy that tends to make my opponents cocky. "Well it WAS you who gave me a little letter, saying you wanted to talk so naturally I thought maybe to swing by" she moved a pawn two steps up. What did you she mean by letter... I never sent one. "Well at least you dressed for the event." I moved my Bishop 4 steps to the side. I already won. "Well I made an exception." She moved her horsemen, what is she planning? "I never knew you were good at chess."
"Hah believe me, there are alot of stuff you don't know."

                  End of chapter 2