Chapter 5: a princesses desire

On that night I never thought I would feel sadness for what happened to that nurse... Everything seemed so sudden and it was like she had seen hell. But that night, I wanted to talk to her more. I wanted to show how I felt yet something stopped me. Was it fear of my reputation being damaged? Or was it just my mind telling me to move on? Or maybe... It was the thought of loosing her again. I knew what was wrong yet I brushed it off like it was nothing but a bit of dust and I didn't look out for it because it turned out being the most special thing in my life, I still have a chance to fix the damage I have done. Otherwise the damage with start to grow over time untill everything is completely broken. "Molly, tell Valentine she's been accepted." I ordered. "Yes Princess, at once." When she was gone I looked in my drawer and found the pistol Valentine had. Her finger prints were still on it. I wanted to keep it as a reminder. That I wouldn't stop until I had her back, because I knew... I loved her and I wanted her back.

______________________________________

Tommorow was the day the recruits would begin training, and there she was. She moved beautifully like a flower in the gentle breeze I had to look away otherwise she would notice. As 3 days went by it was time for me to host the party... Just like the one long ago, when we shared our first kiss. Times have changed but not in a pleasant way, but either way I got dressed and prepared the ballroom. Hours pass as guests enter. I was playing chess with some of them as always. "So would you like to go again miss Zone was it?" I had just finished playing against a woman dressed in a purple dress and watched her storm off in anger. I decided to stand up and eat since I thought to try something different for now. "Hey princess, mind giving me a drink?" I turned around to see the tall dark blue headed nurse in a dress that shows off her hips. "Fine just this once." I sat near the bar we had at the ballroom. "What would you like?" She sat down next to me grabbing my shoulder. "Get me a strawberry margarita." "Wow you must have good taste." She looked at me with a smirk. "What can I say? I like to drink." Well that explains why she has that certain monotone way of expressing things. "So tell me did you find someone to call yours?" "Nah, I'm not trying to find a prince like you." She said sipping her drink. She has the audacity to say that? Even when I have her another chance?! She must really have a fucking death wish. I put down the glass of wine I had. "Excuse me?" "I'm just saying you could loosen up a bit have fun." Fun? Fun?! How could anyone have fun with the current circumstances that we have?! "I don't need 'fun' in my life." "Eh have fun being boring forever, by the way my margaritas empty." She shook her glass signaling me she wants a refill. "Get her another one." I said to the bartender. And about 4 margaritas and 6 glasses of wine later. I was completely drunk. I was wobbling so much Valentine has to hold on to me turns out she can handle her drinking. "Ok miss drunkpants let's get you to a chair." "Shhhh I don't neeed you to helps me I am just fine!" I was actually not. I could barely think and my mind was going in circles, not to mention I was seeing things. "Ok time to take you to your room, besides almost everyone is gone." "Ooooh really? I ssssshould say goodbye to the rest AND then heads to beddy bye land." What am I doing?! I can't believe I'm saying stuff like this... This is humiliating for someone like me. "I'll tell Adam to do that right now you have to go to bed." "Lemme just get ONE more bottle of wine." She laughed at my drunken state. "Fine."

We talked about what were our favorite things to do, how life has been going, etc

We talked about what were our favorite things to do, how life has been going, etc... When we finally made it back to my room she laid me on the couch. "So now just go to sleep and we can talk tomorrow." "Nooooo stay with me." They say drunk words are what your thinking, if this is was I was thinking then maybe I should tell her how I feel. "Alright but only for a little bit." She at near me, her hair looked so elegant. She smelled nice but the smell of alcohol was radiating from her as well. "You're cute, you're like a cute winter fox." "Well now I didn't think you were one to flirt." She got closer to my face just inches away from my lips which made me sober up a bit. "V-valentine?" Before I could do anything, I felt out lips connect. Hers were softer than anything I could have ever imagined, it brought a sense of warmth and comfort. Yet it was intoxicating and filled with lust and we just held onto each other feeling the hotness of our body's on one another. We pulled away from each other afterwards for what felt like hours. "That.... That was nice." "It was." We later decided to undress knowing what was going to happen next. We quietly went to her sleeping quarters where Molly was no where to be scene after that we collapsed onto her bed 

I never realized how lovely she looked with her hair down, her breasts were smooth and big enough for me to grasp them

I never realized how lovely she looked with her hair down, her breasts were smooth and big enough for me to grasp them. Her delicate hands held onto me like she depended on me to stay with her. Her pale skin was like a marvelous piece of artwork and the scar on her lip was like a reminder that even gorgeous things like her can still get damaged we kissed, hugged, and cuddled until we both fell asleep I only want her. She's the perfect one for me.