Chapter 7: It's official.

(warning, this chapter will contains parts that might make others upsetting, if you are at an age where you know this shit go ahead and keep reading if not then don't read this chapter and do something other than fucking traumatize your innocent mind)

Well I don't really have much to say now, today is the day recruits turn into fully fledged Egrets. Although my status with Parasoul is still on the fence. She says she doesn't want to be in a relationship but deep down I know she loves me, I however want to have a public relationship so everyone knows we are dating. I'm tired of waiting for her to make a decision, because as of right now I'm deciding for her.

A few minutes later...

Well I took a deep breath, God I haven't been this nervous in a long time. I thought to myself, maybe this was a bad idea. Or maybe...this is the right path for me to take. Actually this could all go wrong in a matter of seconds but eh we're all gonna die one day so who cares? "Today is the day where I announce who becomes an Egret and who doesn't. Please keep in mind if you don't become one you can always improve on what your flaws are and try again. For now remain silent untill I am finished." Parasoul said. Her hair looked so elegant from afar, god I love her so much.

Time went by as she called names and gave the former recruits they're red armbands. "Congratulations recruit Valentine, you are now an Egret." I couldn't believe what I heard. Is this actually happening to me? No way any of this is real. "I...don't know what to say. Thank you, it's an honor." I thought that was the end of it untill she kissed me. I had no idea what had happened but I didn't question it. She pulled away from me. "Consider it a way of saying I put all my faith in you." She said to me, while putting the armband on me.

Well I guess this is really happening, I'm actually in a relationship with Parasoul. I never thought I would get to this point in life ever. For now I just went to my room and packed my things. I've bought a small cabin just near the woods for me to live in, as much as I like Molly I miss my personal space.

Parasoul's POV:

I saw Valentine putting her belongings into her suitcase. "Where are you going Valentine?" "To my cabin, but don't worry I'll still be an Egret." She said. It seems she changed into her normal nurse attire. "Well I was wondering if you want to maybe go on a date later today." She shot her head up as soon as she heard 'date.' It seems I've sparked her interest. "Hmm yeah a date would be good. I can pick you up at 8:30." "That's fine, I... I love you Valentine." She turned to me with her suitcase ready. "I love you too, and if you want just call me Val." She said to me. I nodded in response, well I should wait in my room.

A few hours later...

I got ready and waited outside in a black velvet dress and immediately I saw Val arrive driving a motorcycle. "Hop on princess, your date it here. She chuckled. I just laughed and got on. "So where are we going?" "There's a dinner in the city, we're heading there." She yelled, it's hard to hear when your on a bike drive around 45 miles. But still the wind making your hair move in the breeze and I was holding onto the woman I love, who I'm going on a date with. "Alright we're here." She said stopping her motorcycle.

As we went in I saw a girl in a school uniform wearing a bowler hat along with another girl with X stitches on her face. Val looked a little surprised but she seems fine. "C'mon let's sit down." She sighed taking a seat. I sat cross from her waiting. Some time passes, the waiter asks us what we want, we wait even more, and then our food arrives. To be honest I never at local restaurants or diners before so this is really new to me. I've never once ate a burger or fries, and I've never drank soda or smoothies at all. "What's wrong, never ate here before?" "No...I never ate anywhere other than at my house." I was embarrassed to say.

"Hey c'mon it's not that bad, not everyone gets to eat at places like this." She said to me. That makes me feel slightly better, she really knows how to cheer me up. "Tonight is very beautiful, isn't it?" "Yeah I guess it is, you don't really spend time outside the palace huh?" I spun my fork around on my plate. "No, I've spent most of my life so I never got the time to go anywhere else." She held my hand, her pale skin felt warm and soft. "Where should we go now since we're done." She looked me with a smirk on her face. "Well we could head back to my cabin for some private time." She said to me seductively. Does she really mean what I think she means? Or is she just joking? Well I guess there is only one way to find out.

We arrived at her cabin kissing passionately on her bed. She took off my dress and began to fondle my breasts making me moan softly, she rubbed my clit as I gasped. "Are you enjoying your my princess~?" "Y-yes, just keep going~." I moaned as her fingers entered my womanhood. She kissed my neck and gently fingered me. I watched as she undressed, admiring her beautiful body. She started to squeeze and rub my nipples as I groaned. "V-valentine~." I moaned, exploring parts of her body, licking her clit making her sigh in pleasure. I gently inserted my tongue into her. "Ah Parasoul~. Lick my pussy~." She moaned, keeping my head in place. She then let my head go but she had something else in mind. I spread my legs as she positioned hers to interlock with mine.

I moaned loudly as our clits rubbed together. I have never experienced anything like this before, the pleasure was almost unbelievable. My moaning grew louder and louder as we both rubbed faster. Our moans became louder as we both came, we breathed heavily out of exhaustion. I layed my head to rest on her shoulder as I slowly fell asleep, I don't want to be anywhere else other then here, I want to spend the rest of my life with her untill death. I thought to myself. "So Parasoul how was your first time?" "Beautiful, especially with you." She kissed my forehead while petting my hair. We kissed tenderly and lovingly untill we both fell asleep. I never thought I would end up in her loving embrace ever, I truly love her.

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟