Chapter Twenty

LENORA POV:

LENORA POV:

Sitting in my Divination class while my professor drones on about her next prediction of death for this year, is the last thing I want to be doing.

After waking up with the mother of all migraines and everyone seeming to want to push my buttons, I was having a horrible day to say the least.

To add to the hatefully awful events of the morning, some random ravenclaw boy keeps staring at me.

I don't know who he is, nor do I want to, but I did want to know what the hell he thought he was staring holes into my head for.

"What in the name of Helga Hufflepuff are you staring at?"

The sound of my voice seemed to have startled the boy out of whatever thoughts he was lost in, because he apparently felt the need to jump spastically in his seat.

"I'm trying to figure out whether or not you've bought into the maze's trick." He responded simply, brown eyes seemingly assessing me.

"The fucking what?" I asked, voicing my confusion about whatever the hell this kid was going on about.

"Guess that answers that question." The boy muttered to himself, a frown growing on his face.

"Do you need to go see Madam Pomfrey?" I asked the obviously disturbed ravenclaw that stood before me.

"Nora, you need to snap out of it. We've been in the maze too long and if we don't hurry, then you'll be dead faster than you can say Quidditch!"

"Look, I don't know you or how you know me, but you need to back off and get your head checked out." I told the boy, before trying to walk away.

However, the boy stopped me by saying. "This isn't real, Nora! If it is, then where's your brother and father's creatures?"

I was stopped in my tracks as those words hit me. Where was Michael? And my father's case?

Suddenly, it all started flooding back. The maze, Medusa, Seradoria, and Dolos.

"Bloody hell, this is really bad."

"No shit, Nora!" My friend exclaimed, both of our eyes wide.  "Now, how are we going to get out of this?"