Thank you + New book!!!

Literally, thank you guys so much for sticking with me through this book and the others. I know a lot of people want me to finish some of the books I have on hold but it's just a very long process of going back to a book which I don't remember my initial thought of, so as of now, they will remain on hold.

HOWEVER

There is a new book, of course. Duh. What else am I gonna do if not add another to the list?

This book was very drama-free and fluffy which I liked writing for a change. Usually, my books are long and lengthy, but this one was somewhat short, or at least shorter, but it was very pure and fluffy. 

Let me know what type of books you guys like better. The fluffy ones like this or the long, dramatic ones like Stuck in Paris or When in Rome. Yes, I changed the title.

Anyway, the new book:

Title: Perfect Strangers

Cover:

Story description:

Alex has been living the same life, with the same routine, repeating it every day. Every day is the same. The one thing she does look forward to is going to cafe de l'amour every morning on her way to school, where she sits and writes, all while seeing Carter Reed. 

The most popular boy at school who, surprisingly, prefers the solitary life. They go to the same cafe every day, sit at the same tables every day, and notice each other every day, yet are strangers who have never uttered a word to one another. And strangers they shall remain. 

Perfect strangers.

But that's about to change. 

...

I watched as he kept his eyes trained on the notebook in front of him where he aimlessly drew spirals and coils that surrounded each other, trapped each other, and suffocated each other. My eyes traced the movement of his pen, following each line he drew onto the paper.

"Your tea."

I snapped out my trance and looked up, thanking Katy before she went back to the counter. I turned back and caught him looking at me. I expected him to look away and continue acting like I don't exist. Like he's always done and so have I.

What I didn't expect was for him to walk right over and sit with me.

"Hi, I'm Carter."

Make sure to check it out, it should be up on my page soon with the cast and characters!