Chapter 2

-after all classes-

It was school end and Harry walks to Hagrid house. He likes to go to Hagrid. Hagrid is and was always there for him so yeah that's his second favorite place. He sits down on search in his bag. He grabs a book out of his bag and starts reading it. That book was in the library and the name from the owner is "Tom ------" yeah the surname was ripped out. But Harry reads it and he has read it five times now.Thise is the sixth time. He is reading the book as someone was sneaking to him. It was a friend of him. Her name is Isabella Wolff. She's a year under him but WELL they don't care. They understand each other they could be siblings. "hey Harry! What ya reading?" Isabella ask, Harry looks to her and answers  "a book I found and I think it's interesting" answers Harry. Isabella looks confused to him and grabs it fast from Harry. "hey!" screams Harry and Isabella looks through the book. 'What is that Spanish?' Isabella thinks and Harry grabs it back. Isabella sights and sits down next to him. "do you still have those nightmares?" she ask and Harry just nods. She sights. "you got them since your break up. With ginny right?" Harry nods and contuine to read the book. Isabella looks around and sees Draco talking to a slytherin but she didn't care. Harry and Isabella stay there for all day. "Harry let's go back you know to our house it's getting late" Isabella says and Harry nods. They pack there things and says Hagrid a good night. They start walking to their house. As they walk Draco is picking on them with his friend but Isabella told them to leave them alone. "oh need a other girl for your protection Potter! HAHAHA!" Draco laughs but get it by a fist in his hands. Harry just had slapped him! "Harry come leave that idiot alone!" Isabella says and grabs his arm. She brings Harry to their house and to his bed. "sleep it was a hard day Harry" she says and walks out. Harry sighs, grabs his pjama and changes into it. He puts his uniform on the table next to his bed, grab something to eat and gives it to Hedwig. "Sorry buddy... It was just a diffecult day" says Harry and Hedwig is eating happy his food. Harry pets his owl, gets in his bed and sleeps.

~in the night~

Everyone is sleeping and the moon is shining in. And the moon is shining on Harry who doesn't sleep well. He's rolls around in his bed and sweets strong. "N-no... S-stop it... T-Tom. W-wait!... NO!" Harry screams and jumps up. He's trembling all over his body, sweats very strong and somehow he has tears. 'what the name of griffendor was that?! Why do I dreamed about that! And better question is why was dumbeldor and voldemort as his past Form there!' Harry thinks and looks to the window. "Great its 2am!" Harry sights and let himself fall back to his bed. Hedwig flies to him and he pets his owl. How Harry knows what time it is? Prof.Lupin taught him how to just know the time by the moon and the stars. "Hedwig it's hard for me to move on..." harry says and Hedwig cuddles Harry's neck. It's been now half a year since ginny broke up with Harry. She did it with no reason but after the broke up Harry found out ginny was cheating on him... It hurted him very much... And he can't move on.

Harry stand up and grabs his blanket. "I go to the living room Hedwig..." Harry says and walks with his blanket to the living room. He sits down on the fire and lays his blanket next to him down. Harry looks in the fire and he thinks about siruis... His godfather always talked with him. Though the fire od course and the fire has good memories. 'heh... I miss you Sirius... Your the best uncle I could ask for' Harry thinks and sights. Harry looks more in the fire and thinks about the good memories with sirius....Harry starts to let tears falls but falls asleep right away. Harry rolls on his side and someone grabs his glasses from his head. The person makes it together and put Harry's blanket over him. "mng...."harry groans and the person disappears.

Harry wakes up and rubs his eyes. As he looks around he recognize he hasn't his glasses on and his blanket over him. 'huh? Who put my glasses on the table and my blanket over me?' Harry thinks as he puts his glasses on. Then he looks to his right and sees dumbeldor, McGonagall and Snape on a window. Harry looks around and sees that every window is open and then Snape walks to him. What happened in here?...

~~~~

Word counts: 869

Thise is the second chapter of my story and I hope it's okay that's thise is longer. I'll hope that it's okay and good for you guys.I would be happy for feedbacks and Reguest for the next chapters!