Chapter 9/5

Thise chapter will tell why hannah calls voldemort dad and how she get there!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Its a normal sunny day in london as a couple goes around with there daugther. "Mommy daddy look!" says the girl and runs to a pet shop. the parents follow the girl and looks at the pets."i want a ferrat mommy! can i have one!" the mother chuckles and nods. They go inside. "go pick one out" says the father and the girl does as told. the girl looks at the ferrats and sees a snow white one with red eyes. She hold her hand at it and the ferrat crawls on her hand as he was the only one who even noticed her. She gasp and hold it soft to her face. She walks to a mirror and smiles. The girl has shoulder long hair, ice blue eyes and...a very pale skin color. She looks like....Hannah just friendly. The girl walks to her parents with the ferrat. Her mother smiles and goes with the girl to her father. "and did you pick a beautiful one hannah dear?" says the father and she nods and shows her ferrat. so it is hannah but... why so young and if that is hannah does that mean that couple are her...parents....Her father nods and pays for the ferrat. "good day mr yagame" say's the casher and he nods. They walk out and hannah rubs her farret the head. "its so soft and fluffy mommy!!" her mothe giggle and pets hannah's head. "i know and what name do you want to give him?" Hannah thinks and pats her ferrat. "fluffy" says Hannah.

/in the night/

Hannah wakes up by a scream. She stands up. "fluffy you come with me...." says Hannah and grabs her pet softly out of his cage. Hannah opens the door and walks down the hall. And then she looks in the bedroom of her parents. "mommy? Daddy?...." says Hannah scared but nobody answers."mayby there downstairs..." Hannah walks to the stairs with fluffy in her hands. She looks downstairs and tremble a bit. She starts to walk the stairs down and then hears a Scream "NO PLEASE NOT!!" her mother screams. Hannah gasp and runs the stairs down. She runs to the living room and then freeze. Her father lays dead on the ground and her mother get staped and cuted by something. A man stands there and laughs evil. "m-mo-mommy... D-da-daddy...." says Hannah and falls on her knees still holding fluffy. The person turns to her and gasp. 'I... I thought they don't have a child!' thinks the person and moves a bit back. Somehow sirens there hear and the person gasp. He hides and Hannah trembles, holding fluffy and she's still on her kees. The police goes inside and sees her. "oh no...." says a police officer and the others search in the complete house. The officer walks to hannah and looks at her. She's under a shock...."call someone the ambulance To me?!" says the officer and pick up Hannah. Hannah looks like frozen and fluffy is cuddle her neck. He carry's her out of the house and Hannah holds her Ferrat. 'poor girl' thinks the officer and puts her in his car on the front seat. Hannah looks to the officer trembling and the officer looks worried.

/5 years later/

Hannah sits on a bed and fluffy lays around her neck. Hannah is in a orphan house. She lives there because Noone of her family wants her... Not even a family that comes to the orphan house wants her. So Hannah is the only one that has a bad chance to get adopted. "Hannah? Are you awake?" ask a voice at her door and she looks at it, "I'm coming in" The door opens and a woman comes in. She has a bowl in her hand. "good your awake" says the woman and goes to Hannah, "here. You wasn't by breakfast so I bring you some" She gives Hannah the bowl and sits down on a chair in front of Hannah. Hannah looks in the bowl and sights. She starts to eat and the woman smiles. Hannah continues to eat and fluffy cuddles Hannah's neck. 'I see you kept that ferrat' thinks the woman and Hannah put the bowl on a table. "I'm finished..." she stands up and walks to the mirror. The woman looks at her as Hannah combs her hair. "good because a family is waiting to meet you" says the woman happy and Hannah looks at her shocked and ask "do they know my surname?..." the woman shakes her head and smiles. Hannah looks in the mirror and then walks out. "wait!" says the woman and runs after Hannah. Hannah walks the stairs down and so does the woman. Hannah walks to a door and the woman stops her. "be nice okay?" says the woman and Hannah just nods. Hannah walks in rolling her eyes. A couple looks at her. The woman walks to her and smiles. "you must be Hannah right?" ask the woman and Hannah nods. "nice to meet you! So I'm Mrs John, and those is my husband Mr John. And what is your full name?" Hannah looks a bit away. Hannah sights and says "I'm Hannah yagame" Mr John looks to her shocked and the woman walks a bit back. Mr. John grabs his wife's hand and goes out fast screaming "WE WON'T ADOPT A YAGAME" The woman looks after them shocked and Hannah goes to the fire place. The woman walks to her with something in her hand. "What was that!" ask the woman angry and Hannah stays silent. Hannah turns to the woman and the woman grabs her arm. "Bad children with bad behavior will be punished!!" says the woman angry and Hannah then screams up.

/few months later/

Hannah sits in her room and fluffy on her shoulder. In the last 5 months many family's came to adopt her but didn't because Hannah said her surname. So Hannah gets punished... Hannah haves bandages around her right arm and no she's not cutting herself... Hannah looks up as she hears voices. "here we go..." whispers Hannah and looks to the door. The door open and Hannah looks to the door. In the room Walks a blurry figure in it. Hannah stands up and her ferrat hold him on her t-shirt. "wh-what ev-ever I hav-have do-done....i-im s-so-sor-...ry" as Hannah finished her sentence she falls to the front. The person catches her and Hannah is faint. "What happened to her?!" ask the person angry and the woman trembles. "AVADA KEDAVA!!" screams the person and the woman dies. He grabs her bridestyle and carry's her out of the orphan house.

/some time later/

Hannah wakes up. Her eye view is very blurry and she can't recognize where she is. She sits up and hold her head with pain. "Urg... My head..." says Hannah and rest her forehead on her hand. She hears a quick and very high sound and turns to it. "fluffy?" ask Hannah and fluffy runs her arm up and snuggles her neck. Hannah smiles with tears and hugs fluffy with her head. But then the doors open and she looks fast to the door. "your finally awake" says a man voice and Hannah can't recognize or see the man because of her blurry view. "who are you" ask Hannah and rubs her eyes. She feels that the mam sits in front of her down. "episkey" says the person and Hannah's eyes start to burn. "ARG" screams Hannah up and hold her eyes shut. The man make her look up and pulls her hands away. "open your eyes" says the man and Hannah does as told. As she opens her eyes she... Can see clear. "h-how..." says Hannah and looks to the man. "your a wizard..." the man nods and smiles a bit to her. Hannah looks down. "thanks for helping me.... But can you teach me?" ask Hannah and the man nods. "sure but first you need to meet your new father" Hannah nods and the person stands up. Hannah stands up and sees she's in formal clothes. The man starts to walk and Hannah follows him while fluffy is on her shoulder. "what is your name if I could ask" ask Hannah and the man answers "I'm lucios malfoy dear Hannah but call me lucios" Hannah nods and don't ask how he knows her name. They contuine to walk and then gets in front of a huge door. "Your father waits inside" says Lucios and Hannah nods. She walks inside and then hears the door closes. She looks around and then sees a man in front a window. He has black hair and wears a black-green rob. He turns to her. "Your awake. Finally I was worried you wouldn't wake up" says the man and walks to her. "I'm your new father Tom riddle... I mean only if you want to Hannah yagame" Hannah trembles and tears up. She hugs Tom with tears and he looks surprise. "n-no-noone e-ever w-wanted me... B-but y-you" says Hannah crying and he starts to hugs her back. Tom knows what happen to her and from what pain she has to move on. "shh it's okay I'm here now...don't cry...." says Tom and she contuine to cry "welcome in my family hann-"

-----------------------------------------------------
Wordcount: 1616

So that was chapter 9/5 the backstory or memory's from Hannah! I hope you like it!
See you soon!