Chapter 7

Harry looks shocked and moved a bit back. Why is toms hair color turning black... and he get eyebags. Harry looks more to tom and looks shocked as tom wakes up. Tom sits up and rubs his eyes. Tom looks to harry, smiles and his eyes are not ice blue eyes...is eye colour is red ...like from voldemort.... Harry moves back and hold his wand strong. 'it cant be real! He cant be Voldemort!' thinks harry trembling! Harry rubs his eyes and tom looks confused. Harry cleans his glaases and then look back to tom. Tom looks like befor....His orange-brown hair and his cute ice-blue eyes. "Harry are you okay? Did you saw a ghost?" ask tom worried and harry is very pale in his face and trembles. Tom looks more confused and then stand up. Harry looks at tom and then sees a wand fall on the couch. Harry looks fast to tom and grabs his wand tightly! He points it at tom. "Harry what are you doin-" befor tom could finish... screams harry "STUPHOR" tom flies to the wall and gasp. He falls to the ground and hold himself with a hand up and the other hand is on his side. "H-Ha-harry w-why?...." ask tom weak and harry looks angry and screams " YOUR LIAR! I TRUSTED YOU!" Tom gaspa and look to harry sad and scared. Harry looks at him and says "your...." tom tears up. As he did tom's hair turns black and his Ice_blue eyes got red, "your tom riddle....Your voldemort..." says harry and tom looks down and trembles. Harry walks to tom and make him look at harry with his wand. His wand is under tom chin and harry says " was stupid... why didnt i saw it befor...." tom tears up more "h-harry p-ple-please l-let m-me e-exp-expla-" stutters Tom but harry interrupt him. "I wont! You murder my parents for no reason! You let her killing my god father! You just want my dead! but.. now i will have my revange" Toms eyes widen and trembles more. Harry opens his mouth but befor he could say soemthing he hears "STUPHOR" Harry flies to the wall and then falls on the ground. harry looks up and see's hannah standing there with... JANA?! "Fast we need to go!" says jana and hannah nods. Both go to tom. hannah helps tom up and jana hold tom softly. Hannah holds both and says "Apparition" And all three turns to a black Cloud and apparate away throug the window. Harry follows with his head and says weak " N-No..." And then harry faints.

/at the malfoy masion/

"go and get me tea you stupid elf!"  screams lucios and the house elf namens Sophia does as told. He sits down and waits for his tea. he waits straight 30 minutes and then sees Sophia with the tea. She put it on the table and disapears. Lucios sights and grabs his tea. he blows in the cup so i wont be that hot and take a sip. he smiles and takes a another one. But he sputs it out as a window exploxes. He screams "PROTEGO" and blocks with a magic  the glass pieces. "Who dares to destroy my window!" scream lucio and then sees a black cloud. He looks at it and sees 3 figures. the three figures moves out of the cloud and lucios eyes widen of suprise. The figuers are Hannah, jana ...and tom....Hannah hold tom and looks worried. "Jana bring me a blanket and lucios Bring me the medi kit!" orders hannah and both says "Yes!" Both start to run to get the things. Hannah bringt tom to a coutch and lays him down on it. tom still cries and still has pain. Hannah looks worried and looks for lucios. He runs to her with the medi kit. "why dont you just use magic" ask lucios and gives it to her. She sights "you know why..." She starts to heal tom and lucios sights. 'i know... your his...' thinks lucios and ad tom calms down becouse his pain goes away. Tom sit up, stand up and goes away. while he goes away he turns back to his older self...to Voldemort... "well it looks like it didnt work..." says lucios and hannah stay quiet.

/At hogworts/

harry is still fainted. But he wakes up as someone is saying his name all the time and moving his body. Harry sits up and hold his head by that. "Your awake finnaly! do you know how long you were fainted?!" says a boy and harry looks to him. It was draco... "10 minutes i think?..." say harry and draco chuckles. "no for4 hours" says draco and harry looks shocked. 4 Hourse?! Draco helps harry up and sits him on the couch down. "So what happend Harry?" ask draco and harry sights "you know the boy tom right? who was with me... Well he was fricking Voldemoert just his look change and he had two people with him... Your sister and hannah yagame.." Draco looks shocked. "Did i hear right?! yagame?!" ask draco harry and harry nods, "Harry! the yagames were a muggles couple with only one daughter... And the name from the daughter were Hannah..." says draco and harry looks shocked... Hannah is a mudblood?! Harry looks shocked down and draco looks worried "Look...as long she or he are not here its okay pal" says draco and harry nods. He smiles at draco and draco smiles to. Well yeah draco and harry got friends at 3 year but hide it becouse of there friends the only person who know it is isabella. Draco stands up and leaves. "see you soon pal" says draco and harry waves. Harry lays down and sights. 'Why did i trusted him.... i mean... he talked to nice...his voice was so soft like his hair and his eyes were cute... but his body! God damn was it ho- WHAT IN THE NAME IF GRIFFENDORE WAS THAT?!' thinks harry... why is he thinking about tom like that... Does he have a crush on him or something (YES HE DOES) harry shakes his head by that thought and says "I hate him and dont love him!" (what a party popper -__-)

____________________________

Wordcount: 1105

I hope you like thise chapter its a bit sad sry but i hope you like it! and yeah what do you think will harry exept the feelings for tom and what happened to hannah? Well we see in the next chapters!