Chapter 16

/one month later/

Harry walks around with Tom and Hanna in his near. Everyone looks at them with a confused look but stops cause of Hanna. Why? Well Hanna is one of the top students even better than Hermione and well everyone respect her... SIKE!! They look at them cause if harry tried to make suicide but it's in the past. (please kill me after that chapter TwT). So they continued walking until draco, Emilia and Isabella runs to them. "Guys!!" screams all three and Tom says "what is it?".all of them look worried."we have to leave! Dumbledore knows who Hanna and Tom are! And wants to kill you both!" says Isabella worried. Hanna and toms look at each other worried until. "there they are!" screams a auror and over them get a wall hit. "we have to go now!" says draco. All nods, Tom grabs Harry and all of them aperat away.

They aparte to a forest and then look around. "We have to hide" says Tom but Hannah says angry "no! We have to fight!!" she points her wand in the sky and suddenly the dark Mark appears. "Hanna don't!!" says Emilia and draco and suddenly death eaters appears behind her. "we fight to protect you and I fight to protect you and Harry dad and you won't stop me!!!" says Hanna and Tom looks suprised and Harry looks a bit proud. "fine..." says Harry. "But first we go out of the forest" says Tom and all nods. They all turn to the same direction and start to run. We'll not actually all Harry get carried by Tom like bridestyle (pay back Harry ^^). They run and run. But suddenly trees start falling and they run faster. They run and run but some of the death eater get hit by the trees. Suddenly they get to a clearing and look around. "Harry get in the middle!" says Tom and Harry does as told. He get in the middle and everyone gets around him. In a perfect circle. "what ever happened don't let them get Harry!" suddenly aurors appeares in front of them and point there wand on them. All of them grabs they wand and points it on the aurors in front of them. "Give us Potter and we will spare your life! Or you will die!" says dumbeldore as he appears Infront of Tom and Hanna. "as we would give him to you!" says Tom angry. "You just wanna use him!! You even killed is parents for that but luckily my dad was there!!" screams Hannah and dumbeldore looks shocked. "y-your lying!! Harry I s-swear t-they b-brain w-washed y-you!!!" says dumbeldore angry and Harry moves back but still stay in the circle."Harry trust me!... Well I still wasnt the reason you wanted to kill yourself right?" Harry gasp and tremble. Hanna looks shocked to Harry and Tom looks angry to dumbeldore. But Harry stops and then looks angry "Tom wasn't either it was ginny's fault!! Now leave me and my family alone!! You won't take another family away from me!!" says Harry angry and Tom smiles. Suddenly dumbeldore appears in front of Harry in the circle. "AVADA CEDAVA!!" screams dumbeldore and points his wand on Harry.Suddenly Tom jumps in front of Harry and get hit by that spell. Tom falls back and Harry eyes widen like thise from Hanna. Harry falls to the knees and hold Tom to him. "No!!!" screams harry and Hanna runs to them. (the circle was very big so big like a small lake.) Hanna goes on her knees fast and grabs toms hand. "tom....No...dont leave me..." Hanna starts to tears up and looks down. "flower... Gleam and glow... Let your power shine..." says Hannah and Harry and everyone else looks at her. "make the clock reverse... Bring back what once was mine..." Harry looks and sees her hair turns a bit white at the end of it. "Hanna what..." says Harry and Hannah says "heal what has been hurt.... Change the fate design... Save what have been lost... Bring back what once was mine... What once was mine..." suddenly Tom gasp for air and Harry looks shocked. Harry sit Tom up and Tom coughs. Tom looks around and then at Harry" Harry..." both hugs each other with tears. Hanna stands up and turn to dumbeldore. Hanna sights..."wither and decay... End thise desteny" says Hanna and Tom gasp. He looks fast to her. 'how... How does she know that spell...' thinks Tom. "break these spells chains... And set the spirit free..." says Hanna and points at dumbeldore. Everything around her and dumbeldore goes black and her hair turns more white. "take what has been hurt... Grant him no mercy... Bend and break the reigns... And set the spirit free.." Tom screams up "NO HANNA DONT!!!" he get hold back from some aurors as he tried to reach her. "the spirit free..." ends Hanna and suddenly dumbeldore screams up with pain. Dumbeldore crawls into a ball and Hanna turns around. She smiles and then fall back. Tom runs to her with Harry. Tom hold her tigtly and cries. Harry tears up as he sees she isn't breathing anymore. "what was that for a spell...." ask draco and Tom cries "a curse... Her family made thise curse... And a spell that could relieve people from dead... But if you use the curse... You'll have to give your life for that... Her grand-father wished that she would never use it or better say learn it... But she did and now she is...." Tom cries hard and Harry cries to...they lost their daughter and everyone looks at them with sadness... It feels like a part was ripped out of their life... Like a piece from paper or a bloom from a flower.... Tom and Harry's tears rolls down their cheek now stop and their tears are cold.... Some of them land on Hannah's face... Everyone looks at each other and then puts their wand up. (well except for dumbeldore he is still a purple ball with huge pain 0w0) A light appears on all wands. Suddenly they hear a coughing....
_____________________________
Wordcount: 1039