Chapter 12

(a bit abuse sry ;^;)

/Few weeks later/

Tom lays next to Harry down and both breath strong. "I said I was good didn't I?" says Tom breathing and Harry nods and snuggles into Tom. "and do you really have to go?" Harry nods sad. Tom sights and moves his hair out of his face.Harry smiles and kisses toms neck. Tom chuckles. "you want to go another round babyboy?~" ask Tom and gets on top of Harry. Harry giggles and kisses Tom. Tom kisses with heat back and the kiss gets more well.... "heaten up". Tom slides Harry's leg up and puts his dick on Harry's entrance. "I know your very sensitive cause of my cum right now but I'll ask again wanna go another round?~°" says Tom and harry answers "ye- hu?" Harry feels something fluffy on his chest and looks to his chest. There lays a very fluffy white ferret on Harry's chest. "Fluffy?!" ask Tom mad and Harry looks up to him. "who's fluffy?" ask Harry and Tom says "that ferrat is fluffy! And what is he doing here?!" Harry looks back to his chest and sees that there is now a fluff ball. Fluffy crawls himself into a ball and Harry touches him softly. As Tom wants to grab it the door jumps open. "is fluffy by you?!" ask Hannah worried and Tom looks shocked to Hanna. Hanna then starts to laugh. "did I moved into something or what?" ask Hanna laughing and Tom says angry "Yes! Now! Grab your pet and go with out! And knock God damit!!" hanna nods chuckling and goes to the bed. She grabs fluffy and moves back to the door. "Use protection!!" screams hanna and moves fast out and closes the door fast as Tom throws a bowl at her. Harry starts to laugh and Tom looks to him mad. "okay that's it" says Tom and goes in the bathroom. "Get dressed! Or I'll be very mad!" Harry nods and hears the bathroom door close. Harry stands up and grabs clothes. He puts his underwear on and then he puts a sweaterpants on and to that a to huge hoodie. Looks like Harry puts on Tom clothes. Harry makes his hair but suddenly gasp. He turns around fast and sees Tom standing there. "why did you slapped my ass!!?!" ask Harry mad and Tom answer "I'm sorry but I couldn't resist~ you have just a very nice ass~" Harry blushes but then turns away mad. "oh don't he mad" says Tom and hugs Harry. Harry looks away mad and Tom sights. Harry looks more away and Tom grabs Harry's hand and kiss it. Harry looks to tom and sights "I can't be mad at you" Tom smiles and hugs Harry. Tom grabs Harry's hand softly and goes with him to the dining room. Harry follows with a smile on his face. As they walk in they see that hanna get hold back by Emilia, Isabella and draco as she tries to slap lucios. "Let me at him! Let me at him!!!" screams Hanna as lucios moves back. Tom clappes and everyone sits on the table there they belong. On the head Tom to his left Harry and to his right Hanna. Next to them lucios, Emilia, Isabella, Jana and Draco (the others went back to hogworts). "didn't I say I don't want any fights then it's Harry's last day here?" ask Tom and everyone except for Hanna nods. Hanna looks down and Tom sights "what's wrong?". Hanna stays silent and Tom sights again. He hugs her and she hugs back. "what's wrong with her?..." ask Draco and Harry at the same time and Tom answers "Hanna doesn't feel well but she tries to let Harry have a wonderful last day here" Harry smiles a bit and so does she.

The day went fast to end and Harry has so much fun. Harry and Tom lays down and Harry hugs Tom. "good night dear" says Tom tired and both falls asleep fast.

/the next day/

Harry walks to the front door with his things and Tom follows. As Harry wants to open the door he hears someone screaming "WAIT!" He turns around and then feels someone hugging him. He looks down and sees Hanna there. Harry smiles and he hugs her back. She gasp and hugs him tighter while trembling. "p-please.... D-dont g-go..." says Hanna and Harry sights. "don't worry he will be back soon" says Tom and Hanna nods. She let's Harry go and Harry pet's her head. She smiles and Harry looks surprised. It's the first time he sees her smiling. "Harry we have to go" says Tom sad and Harry nods. He grabs Harry's hand and apparet both of them to Harry's house.

They land in front of the house and Harry's sights "here we go" Harry knocks on the door and it opens. "Finally!! Where have you bee- WHO IS THAT!" screams petunia (Harry's aunt) and points at Tom. "I'm Professor Jefferson. I'm Harry's teacher in dark art and I will tutor him somedays." says Tom and petunia looks angry at Tom and then to Harry. Harry goes inside and petunia slam the door shut. "rude muggle...." says Tom and goes away. Harry goes to his room and put his things away. He lays down on the bed and trembles a bit. "It's cold...." says Harry and turns to the side. He close his eyes and falls asleep fast.

/by tom/

Tom walks to a laterne and stands still. "you 3 knows what to do.... And report me everyday!" says Tom as he turns around. There stands 3 girls we know. Emilia, Isabella and Jana. All three nods and Tom goes away.

/1 week later/

Harry cooks for his family and they just talk about stuff. "So why do you need again a tutor teacher?" ask Harry's uncle and Harry answers "because I need to learn how to use the spells and how to defense myself..." his uncle shakes his head and goes back to eating. Harry rubs his eyes but then brings the rest breakfast to the table. "Go and wash the dishes!" says petunia and Harry nods. He walks to the kitchen but then hold his head. "Arg...." groans Harry and hold his head more. As he makes a step to the front, he trips and falls to the ground. But then a huge crash is heard and petunia scream "NO!MY WONDERFUL DISHED" the uncle looks to Harry fast and Harry tries to get up but gets hurt by his hands, face and legs. His uncle stands up and walks to Harry. He grabs Harry by his hair and he pulls it up. "AAARG!!" screams Harry and his uncle punsh him in his face. He punshes harry more and more and Harry tears up. "s-stop! I-im so-so-sorry!!I d-didnt m-mean t-to!!" screams Harry put then gets thrown to the ground. "SHUT UP YOU MISTAKE" screams his uncle and kicks Harry. Harry screams up and his uncle contuine to kick him "You don't deserve love!!" Harry trembles and protect his stomach with his arms. His uncle pulls Harry up and punch his face hard. Hardy falls to the ground and faints as he lands there. But befor he fainted he could saw 3 figures running in and sees that one figure hold a wand on his uncle necks, one to his aunt and cousin and the last one runs to him. Isabella grabs hardy softly. "He deserved it!!" screams Harry's uncle and Emilia hold her wand more on his neck. Isabella aparet with harry away and Emilia aparet away with Jana....

/some while later/

Harry clenches his hands to fists and opens his eyes. Harry looks around and tremble.'Where am I....' thinks Harry and sits up. He growls and hold his head with a hand. 'that bed... It feels like... Like tom's bed...' thinks Harry and look around. He stands up and walk to a door. As he opens it he peeks out. He looks right and then left. The halls looks like the halls from the malfoy mansion. Harry looks confused but then gasp. He turns around and sees Tom hugging Harry. "your awake finally... "says Tom and Harry tears up. Hhardy hugs Tom tightly and Tom hugs back. Harry cries hard and Tom hugs him Very protective. Tom looks to the side and sees ice blue eyes shinning in the shadow."you know what to do...." moves Tom his lips and the person nods. The person aparets away and Tom brings Harry in his room.

-----------------------
Wordcount: 1467

Thise was chapter 12! I hope you like it and it's my longest chapter! But I'll hope you have any requests for me!