Chapter 4

Harry walks with the boy still holding him bridestyle through the Griffendor Commen room. Harry looks around and then starts to go the stairs up to the bed room from the Wizards from Griffendore. Harry walks to his bed and lays the boy down. Hedwig looks at harry but hten drifts to sleep. Harry use accio to get a chair. As the chair was by harry he sits down and grabs a book to read. And harry begang to read.

/5 hourse later/

Harry puts the book to the side and sights. He finished it 4 times now. He sights and rubs his eyes. Its been now 5 hourse since he found thise boy in the hallway. Harry looks at the boy closely. The boy has A Slytherin rob on and a white sweatshirt under it. His body colour is very pale like snow white (no its not male snowwhite -___-). His hair colour is A brown-orange mix? He never saw such a hair colour before. Then harry moves to his body with his eyes. He has a muscular body with many scars on it and his cloat is very torned apart. Harry sights ' Why am i doing thise? Its not normal... Griffendore and Slytherin are for centuries Enemys! But...its not my nature to let a helpless boy laying there alone and hurt....' Harry looks at the face from the boy. The boy looks very familiar! Like harry our we met him befor.... but Harry shakes his head. As he stands up he hears two familiar voices. "Harry are you up there? says a Female voice and Harry answers " Yes i am!" He hears footsteps walking to him. and he turns to them. There are Isabella and a bLond hair girl. She looks like Malfoy just as girl. " Hey isa! Oh and hey Jana" says Harry and both waves. Harry sits back down on the chair and both girls walk to him. Isabella sits next to Harry down and Jana on the table next to harry's side. " How are you harry?" ash Jana an dharry answers "Im good" Isabella looks at the boy "who is that harry" harry looks at her and sights. "I dont know I found him in a hallway like thise then i looked for snape....I was worried and brought him here..." Isabella looks at harry worried. Jana looks at the boy. Harry moves to his bed and sits next to the boy down. "Snape would be angry then he find out that a slytherin is in griffendor and thats you was out of the towerw without allowness" says jana and harry looks confused. "How did you know i was with snap-" "We had a othere teacher in Poison class" says Isabella and Harry sights. He looks at the boy and then looks at the clothes. harry sights.

Harry grabs the boy softly and puls him up. Jana and isabella looks confused and harry take the boy his cloat off. harry lays the boy down and stand up. "Harry what are you doing?" ask Isabella and harry grabs his wand. "fixing his clothes...Oculus reparo!" ah harry says the word the cloat of the boy fixes from his own. Harry put the cloat to the side and sits back down.Isabella sights and goes to the bathroom. Jana follows and harry looks mad after them. Of course they leave...Harry sights and looks to the boy who's head was lookinh at harry. His Long hair was in his face...Harry moves the hair to the side. Harry looks at the face of the boy. Its so peacful and calm. Harry feels that he is smilling and then looks normal to the boy.Harry wants to grab a blanket but then sees that the boy is moving. Harry looks confused to the boy and then hears a groaning and moaning from pain. Harry grabs his wand but then put it away again. The boy sits up and hold his head. A growling was hear. Harry sits down again and grabs the boys shoulder. The boy gasp and looks to Harry fast. The boys eyes are widen and the colour is.....Ice blue... Both of them looks in each other eyes. Then they hear someone clearing his throat and look fast away from each other. There stand isabella and Jana looking at both. "Since he's awake...What is your name slytherin?" says Isabella and looks at the boy who answers "Im Tom Ri- J-Jefferson!" Isabella raises a eyebrow and Jana walks to Harry with  towel and A bowl water. Harry  harry puts the towel over his bleeding body part (you can chose wich one). "Thats hurts!!" says tom angry and harry answers " Sorry..." Tom looks away mad but sights as harry contuines to heal his wound. "Hey jefferson... Your not relatet to the president jefferson right?" ask isabella and tom shakes his head. Tom looks around with his head and sights. "im in griffendore right?" ask tom and jana nods. "you can sleep here the Slytherin house is to full to have a bed free" Harry and isabella look angry to jana. "If harry wants to i mean" says Jana and Harry sights. "Sure i mean its hopfully better then in Ravenclaw Or Huffelpuff" Tom looks at harry with shining eyes And then hugs him. Harry blushes but then hugs back a bit...

word count: 908