Chapter 3

Harry looks at Snape, and Snape at him. "did I do something wrong profesor?" harry adk and McGonagall answers "No Harry you didn't... Were just worried..." Dumbledore looks at him and Harry Titels his head. "Mr.Potter we want to show you something" Snape says and Harry just nods. Harry stand up and walks with Snape to the window. Snape points at a ceiling Infront of the tower and Harry looks at it. Harry's eyes widen and looks shocked. The complete ceiling was destroyed... And the pieces who was left says... "DON'T TOUCH HARRY POTTER"... Harry looks at it.... "who did that?..." He ask and Snape answers. "we don't know.... That's why we looked at you and showed you it... We think you knows who was that..." Harry shakes his head.... He doesn't know and how should he know.... Then it happened at night then he was asleep.... But wait... Wouldn't that make a huge sound that's very loud? Harry just wakes up by the smallest sound so then it happened at night.... Why didn't he woke up?.... Questions over Questions... "You won't leave the tower... Only with permission and if someone ask tell them It's privat" McGonagall says and Harry nods. "and Snape will stay with you" Harry mouths shot open and he looks shocked. Snape should stay with him?! Oh hell nah! (I know Snape would never enter the griffendor tower because of his past but just think that he does it because of Dumbledore ^^") Dumbeldor and McGonagall leaves and Snape looks at Harry. 'From all teachers why him! He doesn't even like me!' Harry thinks and Snape shakes his head. But what if Snape likes Harry and doesn't show it?... Only Snape knows...

Harry sits down on the couch and Snape closes all window. As all griffendors leaves the tower they looks suprise that Snape was there. Harry should actually go with them to the dinning hall but he wasn't hungry. Hermoine and Ron trys to pull him with them but Snape doesn't allow it. So they walked out of the tower with out Harry. Harry looks bored around and then on the ceiling. "what's wrong Mr.potter are you bored?" Snape ask and Harry just shrugs "I don't know... But it's nothing Prof.Snape" Harry continues to look around but fells asleep. Snape sights and grabs the blanket from the floor. He puts it over harry but then he tried to grab Harry's glasses somehow they fly from they own to the table. 'what? How?...' thinks Snape and lokks around. "Is someone there?.... I know your here!" But it was quite and Snape shakes his head... He hates pranks. Snape looks at harry who has turned around and sleeps quite and calm. "Your not normal Harry James potter" Snape says and sits down. He grabs his wand and He uses a spell to get a book. As he has the book in his hand he starts to read it.

/4 HOURSE LATER/

Snape looks up from the book and sees that Harry is still asleep. Snape sights and outs the book down 'He's just like you James... A sleeping person...' snape thinks and looks at the clock. 'he's asleep since 4 hours... I'll let him sleep a little more.' Snape stands up and walks to a window. He looks out of it. Snape sights and thinks about old times with Lilly and... James with his friends... In that time Harry rolls around from side to side fast and trembles. Snape turns around to hardy because of the sound and looks confused. "Mr.Potter?" Snape ask and Harry tremble hard. "N-no.. S-stop i-it... D-don't... D-dad...." hardy says in his sleep and Snape looks shocked. "MOM!!" Harry screams and jumps up, with tears and trembles all over his body.Snape runs to Harry and looks at him... Harry was white all overs his body and he looks scared... As snape wanted to say something he hears Dumbledore saying "Severus is Harry okay? I heared screaming" Dumbledore walks in the tower and s apes says "It was ju-" snape stops because of Harry... Snape looks at him and his eyes widen... Hardy was under a shock and looks at dumbledore.... Snape grabs Harry's arm and then Loks at dumbledore who looks confused. Snape puls Harry to a protect hug and harry claws his hands into snapes clothes. Snape looks at Dumbledore with eyes we never know... Protective eyes. Dumbledore looks confused and Snape just looks at him. "Harry are you okay? Why are you scared of me? I'm not voldemort" Dumbledore says and wants to grab Harry's arm. Harry trembles more and moves more to Snape. "N-no! D-don't t-touch m-me!!" Harry screams and Dumbledore grabs Harry's arm. Harry frezze and Snape turns away with his body and Harry to the side so Dumbledore won't touch him. "Snape what are you doing?!" Dumbledore screams and Snape answers "I don't know why he's scared of you but... I won't let you touch him!" Dumbledore moves back with shocked eyes and Harry cries. Dumbledore goes out angry and Snape hugs Harry softer. "he's gone Harry..." Snape says and Harry nods crying....Snape just hugs him more and tries to calm him down.... 'Even if you don't like me... I'll protect you....I'll promised Lilly...' Snape thinks and harry calms down. As Harry moved his head away from Snape, Snape lets him go... "don't say that to anyone Potter or ill kill you" Snape says and Harry nods. Harry stands up and walks to his bed. Snape looks after him.

Harry lays down on his bed and look around. Snape was nice to him.... Why?.... "wait.. I need to ask him!" hardy screams and runs down but he can't see him. He runs out even if he was told not go out but he did. 'where is he!!' Harry thinks and runs around to find Snape. As Harry walks past a corridor he stops because he hears faint sound. He goes to it and gasp... Where was a boy on the ground and Harry runs to him. As Harry was there he looks at the boy... "what happened..." Harry says and then picks him up. Ha carrys the boy like bride style to the griffendore tower.

Word count: 1050