Chapter14

Requested by kotlcpgohpfan4538

ill will hate myself for that

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry gasp and then ginny pulls off. harry turns fast to the voice and sees tom standing there with hannah. "t-tom... its not what it looks like!" says harry but ginny says "YES IT IS NOW FUCK OFF". Tom gets angry,throws something to harry and goes away angry "I HATE YOU". Harry catchs it and looks at it. Its a...a diamond ring....harry gasp and tears up. hannah gasp as she sees harry and then ginny says "come on sweety let go back to our house" as she grabs harry's arm ,hannah apears and puls harry into a hug. Ginny gasp and hannah aparats with harry to his room.harry cries and his friends comes in.they look at him and then at hanna.

/days later/ 

"I DONT WANNA SEE YOU!!" screams tom at harry and harry trembles. They have a fight and harry's friends should stay outside. "Tom.. please listen i swear she kissed me and i not her!" says harry trembling and then tom screams "I DONT CARE YOU CHEATED ON ME AND I REGRET THAT I LOVE YOU AND I REGRET THAT  DIDN'T KILLED YOU" harry gasp and move back. What did he just said....he regrets everything... "now get out off my face befor i kill you!" Harry tears up and dashes out off toms office. tom sits down angry and turns away. Harry runs and runs. He still hears toms word in his head and he cant belive it. His heart is aching and breaking as he runs. He runs past his friends and they see that he cries. "HARRY!" scream them but harry doesnt listen and contuines to run. He dashes into the tower an runs to his room,slamming the door shut. he slides the door down and cries hard. he holds his head down and listen to toms word in his head. cheater....i wished i killed you....you dont deserve me or anyone...you should be alone harry..... Harry cries and hugs his stomach strong. harry cries all day long and feels alone....he cant be okay not after what happened to him.harry cries his pain out but its to much. (im sorry if thise happened one time or often to you but i write it like i would feel it...) His eyes shows a blurry view and he feels his cold tears running down his cheek. "why....why is...why is it always happening to me..." cries harry and hugs his stomach more and more. he even looks down to his stomach. harry stands up slow and walks even with a blurry view to his desk. he opens the the first drawer on his left side of his desk. he puts his hand in it and search for something. For what hm?... well he find it fast and pulls it out. its...its a sharp knive...harry lays it down and pulls his sleeves up. only until his forearms are blanke. he grabs the knive again and put it on his right arm. he bites his lips and presses the knife in his skin and moves it down. as he does pure red blood comes out of it and a tears drops next to it. hary puts the knife a bit higher and cutted again a wound in his skin. he does that until his arm are full of cuts. (a warning cutting is bad! i you have problems that you cant solve on your or you cant move on from something then go and tell your friends,family or even persons who you trust your problmes cause selfharm is not good...trust me...) harry fells on his knees and the knife fells next to him. "heh...like the old time... hu harry...." says harry to himself. Harry cutted himself years ago cause off his family (he didnt cutted in the books or in the movies) and he stopped cause of hogworts but now hes cutting again cause of his family and hogworts.

/months later/

harry,hanna,draco,isabella and emilia sits in defence against the dark art class with all the other students. Harry looks very tired and very pale like a dead person. "harry..are you okay man?" ask draco quiet as tom writes things on the board. harry just nods and draco says "if somethings wrong you know you can tell us...we are your friends". harry nods and draco looks back to the front.harry just sits there and looks down. "now please write everything do...MR.POTTER DETENTION WITH ME AFTER CLASS!!" screams tom and harry looks up fast "IF YOU WONT PAY ATTENTION THEN YOU GET DETENTION!"Harry trembles and his friends looks worried to him." we're sorry Harry...." say they and Harry sights.

/after the classes in detention/

Harry sits silent and reads a book as Tom corrects the test. Harry contuines to read  but then stops and looks at Tom. Tom just corrects test and Harry looks sad. "don't look at me Potter I don't want you to look at me understand!? I don't want that people who I hate looking at me!!" says Tom angry and Harry looks down. Harry hold his tears back but it hurts. Suddenly the door jumps open and Tom looks at it. Hanna walks in and Tom sights"what is Hanna im busy" says Tom and Hanna walks to him. "look can Harry leave please" says Hannah and Tom answers "No he stay! And if you ask me that again will you have a big punishment!!" Hannah gets angry " HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!". "HE CHEATED ON ME AND HE'S A MISTAKE!!" screams Tom and slamming his hands on the table. Harry looks up fast and Hanna looks to him. Harry tears up and dashes away. "HARRY!" screams Hanna but he is away. Harry runs to his room as fast as he could and slams the door shut. He locked it and goes fast to his deck. He opens the drawer and grabs the knife fast. He trembles and Cries strong. He walks to the mirror and then pulls his shirt up. His stomach is round like he is.... Pregnant... "I don't deserve anyone! I don't deserve love and I don't deserve a live!!!" screams Harry and then hears banging on his door. It's Harry's friends but Harry doesn't care. He pulls his arm up and says "goodbey...." says Harry and he slams the knife in his stomach. As he does the door get kicked open and everyone runs in. Harry turns his head to them but then starts to bleed out off his mouth. He falls back and a screams falls "HARRY". Harry smiles and then passes out.

—-----——————————————

Wordcount:1164

I actually feel bad then I'll write it cause it actually happened to me with the cutting..... Im sorry if something happened to you the same way... I won't write something like that ever again not until someone request it...