Chapter 10

Harry wakes up and but then close his eyes fast. "why is there light?!" ask Harry and opens his eyes again. He looks around and looks wondering. He is in a very hug bedroom and he lays in a kingsice bed. The bed is very soft and comfortable. Harry sits up but growls out of pain. "Urg!... My body...." says Harry and hold his head and his stomach. He looks around and then sees a man sleeping with his head in his arms on Harry's left side. "what?" says Harry and then turns to the door cause its had open. He looks to the person and gasp. Hannah is coming in. "your awake..." says Hannah and walks to him with a  blanket in her arm. She puts it around the man. "um who is... Who is that" ask Harry and she answers "my dad idiot! After I was healed he walks to you and didn't sleep.  he wanted to be awake then you wake up. But he fell asleep a hour ago" Harry looks to Tom and sees that he has eyebags under his eyes. Why didn't he killed Harry... Why did he watched over him. Harry feels his eyes watering and tries to rub it away. But his tears comes out and Harry looks away. Hannah sights and goes out. As the door closed Harry starts to cry in his hands to make the sound quiet. Harry continues to cry but then suddenly he feels someone hugging him. He looks up and then blushes. Tom was awake and is hugging Harry. "why are you crying Harry" ask Tom and Harry trembles. Harry hugs Tom back and cries in Tom's shirt. "why are you doing thise! I almost killed you... I almost killed your daughter...." says Harry crying and Tom hugs him more. "shhh it's okay..."says Tom and Harry continues to cry. Tom rubs Harry's back softly and thise brings a shiver to Harry's spine."Harry..." says Tom and Harry looks up to him. Harry's smaragd Green eyes are blurry and looks hurt. Tom puts a hand on Harry's cheek and Harry looks at toms hand and then into Tom eyes. The fire red eyes shows protection and worrienes. Thise eyes shows that what Harry always wanted and he fells in love with these eyes. Harry moves a bit away but Tom pulls him back. "h-huh?!" says Harry and looks up to Tom, "t-to-tom?" Harry then gasp because he feels a pair of lips on his. Two warm and soft lips. Harry close his eyes and kiss Tom back. 'God... How long I waited for it and.... I wanted it so bad....' thinks Harry and wraps his arms around Tom's neck.

After some minutes Tom breaks the kiss and looks to Harry.  Harry looks shocked as he realizes what he did. 'what have I done! I kissed him but he killed my family and I h-hate him!!... R-right?....' thinks Harry and looks away. Tom sights and let's Harry go. Harry now feels cold and he doesn't like it. "I guess... I should leave now" says Tom and stand up. Harry turns fast to Tom. Tom starts to go away but suddenly get stopped by a cold and trembling hand. He turns to Harry and his eyes widen. Harry us trembling with tears and... He's blushing. "d-do-dont l-leave" says Harry and Tom nods. Harry let's Tom's hand go and Tom sits back down next to Harry. Tom smiles a bit and Harry turns his head away. Tom puts a hand on Harry's cheek and make him look at him. "I... I don't know if what I feel right now is right or wrong...." says Harry and Tom looks confused. "your killed my family... You wanted to kill me..." Tom sights and Harry was still looking at Tom. "about that.... I never killed your parents...." says Tom and Harry's eyes widen. "true I made the deatheaters but I never wanted that your parents die. But it's true I was there at that day but... Dumbledore too and.. He killed them.... I made the hoxrus curse on you. Because I wanted to protect you...." Harry moves back and trembles. Is that true... Did dumbeldor really killed Harry's parents... Harry is under a shock... That why thise dreams! The dreams were Tom's memories!"so the dreams I saw... They were your memories?" ask Harry and Tom nods. Harry looks down and start to tear up. "I was stupid!! I almost killed you! The person who cares about me and protects me and I wanted to kill you!" Tom hugs Harry and Harry cries. Tom puts Harry's head on his chest and Harry trembles crying. Harry then suddenly hears Tom's heart beat. It's so calm and soft. Harry calms down and just listen to the heartbeat." Harry..." says Tom and Harry looks up and meet two wonderful red eyes. Tom looks at harry and sights. "Harry.... Do you want to be my boyfriend?" ask Tom with a huge blush on his face.

Harry blushes hard and hears Tom saying "it's okay if you don't want t-" but Tom feels a pair of lips on him. Tom blushes more and then kiss back. Harry wraps his arms around Tom's neck and Tom wraps his arms around Harry's waist. Harry breaks the kiss and Tom looks at him. "I will loved to *pant* be your boyfriend tom" says Harry panting and Tom smiles and a tears rolls down his face. He kiss Harry pasional and Harry kiss back. Tom licks Harry's button lip and Harry refuse to open his mouth. Tom squeezes Harry's ass and Harry gasp. Tom take that chance and slip his tongue in Harry's mouth. "m-mm-mmmh~°" both tongues fight for dominant but... Tom wins. (looks like Harry is a bottom ¬^¬) Harry melts by that kiss and Tom kiss now with more heat.

_____________________________________

Wordcount: 1017

So thise was chapter 10 finally that kiss TwT but chapter 11 will be well... Very "Good" ¬¬
Hope you. Like it! And see you soon!!