Chapter 5

Tom contuine to hug Harry and Harry starts to smile. Isabella and Jana smiles but then hear someone going up to the sleep room. "Mr.Potter are you up there!" says a voice and Harry frezzes. It's Snape! Harry looks to the door fast and sees Snape standing there. Snape looks at Harry but then gets shocked because of Tom. "Why is a slytherin in here!!" screams Snape and Tom looks to him. Harry explains everything and Snape looks confused. "and we allowed him to sleep by us because in slytherin is no free bed" says Harry and Snape gets mad. Snape wants to say something but then a cat appears. 'A cat?' thinks Snape and the girls moves a bit back. Snape looks at them but then the cat jumps and turns to McGonagall. Snape looks surprised and McGonagall moves her hat right. "I think it's a wonderful idea Mr.Potter so we could make peace between the houses Slytherin and Griffendor." says McGonagall and Snape looks at her mad, "and because you have a new bed mate (does this word even exist 0.o) we give you both a room just for you two!" Harry looks surprised like Tom to her. She goes to a wall and opens a secret door. She goes inside as the door full opens and Harry follows with Tom." the room was made as the first couple was mad at the first year ever at hogworts for children with a little fear of humans and for the descendant of Godrig griffendor." says McGonagall and Harry looks surprised but then looks at Tom. Tom goes to a nightable and touched a book that was laying there." now get your stuff!" Says McGonagall and walks out.

/1h and 30 min later/

Harry brings his last stuff in his new room and sights. "Okay that was al-" before Harry could finish he hears someone "HARRY POTTER!!!" He turns around and sees hermoine and Ron angry. They walk to Harry and looks angry. "Since then does Griffendors help slytherins! Don't you know the history because of the war between our houses!?" screams hermoine as Ron looks to Tom. Good that tom was sleeping and don't hear anything. "I know the story! but! It's my decision who I help! And not yours! So if you don't have anything other to say go both of you out!!" says Harry angry and pointing at the door. Hermoine goes angry out and Ron follows her with a mad look on his face and slams the door shut and its very loud.

Harry sights and sits down on the bed. "do they had to be so loud?" ask Tom  and Harry looks to him. "They woke you up?" Ask Harry and Tom nodes. Wonderful they woke him up! Harry gets mad but gets calm as Tom grabs Harry's hand. Harry sights again and rubs his eyes tired. "Go and sleep a bit Harry. You look like you didn't slept for 5 years" says Tom and Harry sights but nods. Harry lays down. "wow the bed is *yawns* very soft..." says Harry and falls asleep fast. Tom chuckles and grabs Harry's glasses softly. He puts them on the nightstand and take Harry's his shoes off. (yeah in that 1h and 30min Harry must wear his uniform because he was eating ¬~¬) Tom Grabs the blanket and puts it over Harry.(....Wierd didn't we saw that something fimiliar before like 3 or 2 chapters ago? I must imagine things. Let's get back to the story!) tom chuckles as Harry moves to him. Tom smiles, stand up and walk to the wandrope. He opens it and grabs clothes. He grabbed Harry's clothes. (But why?) Tom walks to the bathroom and locks the door so he won't disturb by someone or something. Tom takes his shirt off and wash his chest and arms. He unbulgs his belt but befor he could pull it away he hears a scream. "Harry?!" screams Tom,opens the door and runs to harry. Harry turns around in his sleep over and over again. He even sweats strong! "N-no.... M-Mom...D-Dad......TOM!!!" screams harry and jumps up and trembles with tears. Tom sits fast down and hold harry strong but soft... tom looks around to see if someone was there. "Is everything alright?! Did something happened to you or did someone hurt you?!" says tom worried and hugs harry closely. Harry hugs back and trembles. " Y-ye-yes i-im f-fine j-just a N-Nightmare...." stutters harry and tom still hugs him. "Since then do you have them?" ask tom and his voice sound a bit worried. "Since six months do i have these nightmares...." says Harry and tom looks worried, "At the first night it was just a person.... it was Prof.Dumbeldor.... but for night for night do i see more.... it always feels so real...." tom looks shocked and says "like memories?" Harry nods but sights "But i cant remember that it happened... that dumbeldor kills my parents and Voldemort tries to save me ..." Toms eyes widen.

Harry moves a bit back and then blushes hard. Tom is shirtles!! Harry looks up to tom and sees that tom's eyes looks sad and guilty. "who told you that voldemort killed your parents?" ask tom and Harry sights, "everyone told me that he killed my parents even the mysterium..." Tom looks away with a look on his face that says "SORRY"  harry looks confused and worried. Does tom know something he doesnt know? "Tom?...Are you oka-" Befor harry can finish his sentence a girl burst into the room. harry and tom looks fast to her and both looks suprised. The girl runs to tom,puls harry away from tom and hugs tom protectly. "Woah! Hey calm down! He didnt hurt me Hannah!" says tom mad and the girl looks to tom suprised.Harry looks confused to tom and the girl and tom sights. "thise is hannah yagame; My parents told her to protect me while im in howgworts." says tom and puls the girl away from him. harry nods and looks at her. She even looks at harry and her ice-blu eyes that was almost coverd in her longblack hair shows hate. Harry looks scared but then ask "then did you arrived here and...How did you arrived? The hogworts express dont move until end of the schoolyear." The Gir- Hannah shakes her head and sights "i arrived yestarday and i used a portkey idiot!" Harry just nods but then looks confused. Since then does a portkey goes to howgworts? it doesmt only the fire porkal was a portkey that goes to howgworts......

---------------------------------------------------------------------

wordcount: 1135

if you have any requests then tell me! so i can put something from your ideas in my story!