Chapter 17

Suddenly they hear a coughing. They turn to it and see Hanna.... Breathing. She opens her eyes as her hair turns back to browns/black. "Hanna!!" screams Tom and hugs her tigtly with tears. Hanna hugs weak back and Harry smiles.

/hours later/

"dad I'm fine God damit!!" says Hanna as Tom hold her into a bed. "no you aren't and so stay in bed!" orders Tom. (thise is kinda familiar... *search in Youtube for the video and find it* NOPE!!) she sights and looks away. Tom let's go and looks sad. "how did you actually learned the spells...." ask Tom and Hanna stays silent. Tom sights and walks away. As Tom was out, fluffy jumps on Hanna and snuggles her neck. Tom walks to his room and thinks. As he opens the door and walks in he smiles. On his huge bed lays a small cute looking Harry who was hugging his stomach. He close the door quietly and locks it. He walks to Harry slow and smiles. He sits down next to Harry and goes through his hair. "beautiful~" Says Tom and kisses Harry. As he closed his eyes he feels that Harry is kissing back. Tom kisses Harry more and suddenly they get turned around. Tom looks at Harry and smiles. "not in the mood hu?" says Tom. As he looks to Harry's face. Harry looks very tired, exhausted and not motivated for anything. He nods and lays back down. "so...what now...." ask Harry and Tom looks to him. "well getting us ready for our baby and our big baby and i need to Look that she doesn't get a bf!" says Tom and snuggles Harry's stomach. "you don't mean Hanna right? Dear she is old enough" says Harry as he sits up and Tom just nods as responds. He doesn't like that Hannah would be in a relationship. But move on!

/2 years later/

"GET BACK HERE YOU!!!" screams Tom as he runs after a boy. Harry giggles and hold a boy in his arms. "Dad leave him alone!" screams Hanna and runs after the two. Hanna got a bf and Tom. Isn't happy... He would be if the bf wasn't fluffy... Fluffy is well a aminagus and his real name is Florian. Tom wasn't happy about that and always haunt him then both are together. Tom goes back to Harry as Hanna gave him a huge talk. "dear let it be okay? Or do you want that our son is going to be like you?" ask Harry giggling and Tom sights. "no I don't want it but still... I hate it... But mayby I'll get used to it." Harry smiles and walk es to his bedroom. Tom follows like a dog. As both walks inside, Harry goes to a child bed and puts the boy inside of it. "good dream Sirius" says Harry and kisses his baby boy's head. He moves to a mirror to make his hair right but suddenly two strong arms are around him. "Harry dear I wanted to thank you!" says Tom and Harry looks confused "for what?" Tom smiles and wisper something in his ear. Harry moves to him and kisses him Tom. Said....

THANKS FOR ACCEPTING MY LOVE

------------------------------------------------
SO guys thise is the final of my story! Hope you liked it.... Sry if I haven't made so much chapters I... Have no ideas anymore and I wanted to finish thise story that bad.... But I still hope you liked it!... Don't worry I'll write soon more story's!