Chapter 11

a bit smuth

____________________________________________________

Harry pulls away and pants strong. "t-tom" pants harry and tom smirks. "what is harry?" ask tom and kisses harry's cheek. "i l-lo-love y-yo-you" says harry and tom kisses his cheek more. Harry smiles and then suddenly gasp. tom is kissing harry's cheek to his neck down. Harry blushes hard and trembles. He never feels like that and has never done that (liar :3) Tom kisses harry's neck up and down to find his sweet spot."m-mhh~" moans harry and tom smirks. he found harry's sweetspot and he starts to abuse the spot. He kisses,licks and bites the spot. "T-To-Tom!!~" moans Harry out loud and hold his mouth fast shut. Tom looks up to Harry and ask "yes dear?~"  Harry trembles and looks away. Tom grabs Harry's chin softly and kisses harry. Harry kisses back and Tom lays Harry down. Tom kisses more with heat and Harry tries to kiss back. Tom moves harry's leg up and Harry gasp. Tom smirks and takes Harry's pants off.

Harry tremble and Tom pulls away. "don't be scared okay?" says Tom. And Harry just nods. Tom kisses Harry's cheek, then neck and now his chest down. Harry blushes and arches his head by that feeling. Harry then tremble cause he feels cold down there. He looks down and sees Tom looking up and sees that he hasn't his underwear on. "T-To- URG!" moans Harry as Tom took Harry's pelvis in his hand. Harry trembles and Tom licks the tip of his pelvis. Harry groans and blushes hard. Tom smirks and then takes it in his mouth. Harry gasp and trembles. Tom starts to suck and Harry arches his back and moans out loud. 'good that I made the room soundpoof' thinks Tom and contuines to suck Harry off. (okay first time write thise! Rly is my first time writing that in a book! 0w0) Harry arches his back more and grabs Tom's hair. 't-to-Tom m-mo-more!~°" moans Harry and Tom sucks faster and harder. Harry is a moaning mess and tom just continues to suck. Harry starts to feel a knot in his stomach building and trembles. Tom feels harry' a dick twitching and looks up." urg~ t-Tom I-im c-cl-clos- URG!"befor Harry could finish have Tom started to suck him again. Harry moans out and the knot tighten." TOM~°"screams Harry and release in Tom's mouth. (I'm blushing like hell ¬////////////¬) Tom pulls away and swollows all down. Harry pants and looks weak to Tom." A bit salty but very delicious dear~" says Tom and stands up. Harry looks to him." Tom opens his belt and goes between Harry's legs. Harry's eyes widen and he starts to tremble."n-no!"

/flashback/

"N-no s-stop I-im a-sorry!!" screams Harry with tears as his uncle is thrusting into him. "Shut up you mistake! If you won't learn it I'll make you learn!!!" screams Harry's uncle and starts to go harder. Harry cried out and thinks 'HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! GOD PLEASE!!'But Harry then gasp and tremble. His uncle just... Came in him...

/flashback ends/

Harry cries and Tom looks shocked. He sits down and pulls Harry into his lap in a protective hug. Harry gasp and trembles. "Harry dear what's wrong..." ask Tom and Harry hics up. "I d-dont *hic* w-want t-to b-be r-raped a-a-again... *hic*" Tom freezes, hugs Harry more and says "I would never rape you.... *mind:Who ever raped you will be sorry.....* tell me... Why did you think I would rape you" Harry looks to Tom and tremble.tom looks in harry's eyes and his eyes shows fear. tom kiss harry's cheek and harry smiles with tears. Tom kisses harry's tears away and harry giggles. tom picks harry up and put harry his underwear and pants on. Harry smiles and kisses tom's cheek. Tom chuckles and gravs harry's hand softly "Come the others are waiting" says tom and harry nods. They opens the door and both starts to walk.they walk through a huge hallway and tom smiles to harry. Harry smilesd back and says "your wondeful to-" befor harry couls finish sound there heard like something was breaking. "dont tell me..." says tom and open a door. "why did i knew that" "GET BACK HERE" screams hannah and runs after lucios. Isabella,emilia and jana just stands there laughing as draco tries to stop her. Tom sights and turns to harry "it always happens sry" says tom and harry chuckles "Its okay"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORDCOUNT: 797

SRY IF ITS SHORT BUT I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS ANYMORE MORE FOR THISE CHAPTER BUT I STILL HOPE YOU LIKE IT.