Chapter 9

Its going to be a bit sad and the chapter will part of it

_________________________________________________

Harry looks to the girl. She has long black hair and she looks very pale. Harry recognize her... Its hannah. She smirks and shows her arm. She has the dark mal on her arm and then she goes away. Harry looks after her and draco goes to him "HArry?" he ask and harry runs to hannah,"HARRY" Harry contuines to follow hannah and his frineds are following him. Hannah stands on a stone wall and waves at them. "Hello guys" draco stands still with the others and harry infront of them. "you have to be brave to come back here" says Isabella to her and hannah stars to chuckles. "whats so funny!" Hannah looks to them and still chuckle "Its funny to see al of you here!" Hannah puls from behind her the fire porcal and smirks. They she was gone. HArry looks around and then she appears next to him. She grabs harry and then he other and use the fire porcal to teleport away. "WOAH" screams everyone and hannah chuckles. "where are we?!" screams isabella and then harry answers "in a portal and what ever you do dont let go until she does!" All nods and then hannah chuckles again. She looks to them and then harry looks mad at her. She rolls her eyes and then sights. Hannah looks at everyone and then lets go. "NOW" screams harry and lets go. Draco,pansy,blaise,isabella and emylia lets go. they all land all on there back or face. "OW" screams evryone. But not hannah she lands soft and smilling on her feets. They all get up slow and hannah walks away smilling. Harry stand up and walks to his friends. He helps them up and looks around. "where are we?" ask draco and harry looks cloesly. They are at a old.rotten and lost graveyard. Harry looks to the side and then see's many deatheater. "he's here..." says harry and grabs his wand tightly. "H-harry!" screams isabella and harry turns to her fast. harrys eyes wide. His friends there hold by deatheaters and they old here wands on there necks. Harry trembles out of anger. "LET THEM GO!" screams harry and points his wand on the deatheaters. "I SAID LET THE-....ARG" screams harry and trembles by holding his scra. "H-ha-harry!" says draco but then get shut up by a deatheater.

Harry trembles and then feels someone behind him.  He turns around. There stands Voldemort and next to him hannah. "you...Why are you doing thise! Why are you working with him" screams harry to hannah and she just rolls her eyes. voldemort goes to harry closer. "STAY BACK" screams harry and voldemort moves a bit closer, "SENCRUM SEMPRA" Voldemort blocks it and looks to harry. Harry looks angry at him. "I trusted you! Even if i didnt knew it was you i trusted you! THEY TRUSTED YOU" screams harry at voldemort with tears and voldemort looks away. Harry grabs his wand tightly. "Secrum sempra!" screams voldemort and harry screams "EXPERIAMUS" both spells goes together and like two years ago they try to fight it against each other. (0-0) Harry ''s spells goes with hate but voldemorts spell goes with...Pain?.... Both speels are to strong so... Both are pulling there wand back. Voldemort turns around and moves away. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?! ITS NOT OVER!!" screams harry and voldemort contuines to walk away. Harry points his wand at voldemort and sceams "SECRUM SEMPRA" ..."NO" voldemort turns fast around and his eyes widen. Someone jumps infront of him and gets hit by the spell. voldemort catches the person  and fall on his knees. Harry eyes widen and he moves back. The person who jumped infront of voldemort and got hit by the spell is..... Hannah.... "No no no no... hannah dont..." says voldemort and tears up with. Hannah trembles hard and blood goes out of her mouth. "I-im s-sorry d-da-dad...b-but i-i d-didn't w-want y-you d-dead..." says hannah weak and she hold her wound shut. Harry gasp and moves more back. "w-why d-did s-she c-call y-you d-dad a-and w-why d-did s-she p-protect y-you..." ask harry and every one looks at them. Nagine goes around voldemort and hannah. As nagini moves around them voldemort turns back to his oldself to... tom riddle. "p-please d-dont d-die...i n-need y-you" says tom with pain and trembles while holding hannah tightly. Hannah grabs her wand tightly and moves it up. Voldemort looks to harry with pain and helps hannah to point her wand at harry. harry moves back and hannah says "m-me-memory....m-me-mem-memory t-the-theater!" (i know its not a spell from harry potter but i needed to a spell for the next chapter ;-;) harry gets it by the spell and falls back. as he hits the ground he hears "HARRY" but it all turned black befor that.

_______________________

wordcount: 894

why is hannah calling tom dad? what is the spell memory theater and... what will harry see? that we will find out in the next chapter... What is called 9/5!