Chapter 6

/3 weeks later/

Harry walks around in Howgwords. If you ask why? He doenst have classes cause the tearches said it. He thinks its okay and so he wont lose housepoints. Harry contuines to walk around and hums a old song his mother sang him. It makes him feel close to his parents and his godfather. Harry then sights and walk throw a corriedor. He looks around it and he looks suprised. He never saw it before.Like it was new but Harry is since 6 years in howgorts so he had to see it right?.. Harry contuines to walk around thise corriedor and says " wierd...i never saw thise corriedor but it feels so famliar." He stops and looks aound. he hears something and tries to find out from where it comes. Harry close his eyes and then concentrate on the sound. The sound are footsteps that walks in a cyrcle. And it comes from the left. he opens his eyes and starts to walk to it. 'mayby a teacher who waits' thinks harry but then suddenly stops becous the footsteos goes to him. Harry moves back but trips and fells on his back. he groans loud and then looks up shocked. The footsteps get louder and harry need to hide somewhere but where? He than had it! Th visibal cloat from his dad! he opens his bag and then puls the invisibal cloat out of it. He put it on and even on the right time. He looks up then he sees boots and his eyes widen. there stand hannah with her wand in her hand. "Hello? Is someone there?" ask Hannah and looks around.

Hannah looks mad and sights. hannah lays her body against the wall and waits for someone. Harry doesnt make a sound and sees that she is pulling her sleeves down.Whx is she here?! Doesnt she have classes?.... Harry tries to move back but stops becouse someone walks past him to her. A boy. "Finally! your late and you know we cant stay long here!" says hannah to the boy and the boy nods.Both goes in a room and hannah close the door.

Harry takes his invisibaly cloat off and sart to run to the tower of Griffendor. But it was hard cause of the stupid moving stairs!! As harry finally were infront of  the Picture of the tower he sight out off relief. He goes inside and then hears two voices. The voices from Jana and tom. He walks to them and sees tom giggling. Harry smiles by that and sights. "are you both skipping classes?" ask harry chuckling and tom frezzes. jana waves and says "No we have free classes but i have soon the next one" harry nods and sits down next to tom. Jana smiles as tom blushes hard. Jana stands up anf goes out cause she doesnt wanna be late for her next class. harry sights and tom moves abit away from him. Harry looks at tom and tom looks away. "so why are you skipping class tom?" ask harry and tom sights "i dont know harry...i dont feet like to go to class..." harry just looks at tom confused.Befor harry couls say something Tom starts to tear up and harry hugs him fast worried. "whats wrong tom?...." ask harry and tom cries. Harry contuines to hug the crying boy and looks very worried. did something happened then he was not there... "I miss them harry....I miss my parents!" cries tom out loud and strong. Harry eyes widen and looks at tom more. "what happened to them...?" ask harry worried and toms eyes are blurry. tom cries more and start to tremble but says " t-th-they *hic* d-died..." harry hugs tom more and tom cries in harrys shirt avoiding eyecontact with harry. (Im crying guys!)

/After a while/

Tom calmed down and puls him away from harry avoiding eye contact. Harry sights and sees tom looking worried... "hy are yu worried tom?" ask harry and tom says nothing and looking more away. Harry tries to grab toms hand but he pulls away. harry gets mad,grabs tom shoulder and pulls him to him. Tom gasp and looks into harry's wonderful green eyes. harry looks mad and sad but then he realise that the faces of them there inches away... harry's eyes soften and he moves closer (its happening!! :3) but tom moves away fast (Damit! >:( ). harry lets tom go, stands up and goes to his bedroom. leaving tom alone. Tom starts to tremble and tears up again. 'w-why d-did i p-pull a-away' thinks tom crying.

/3 Fricking hourse later!/

Harry comes out of his bedroom and looks around. "tom? where are you?" ask harry and walk to the livingroom. he looks to the couch and sees a sleeping (cute looking) tom! He walks to him with a smile. he then knees down next to tom and looks at tom. His eyes has eyebags from the crying and his face is almost coverd from his Brown-Orange hair. harry oves the hair away and notice its so soft! "how can be your hair so soft?" ask harry blushing but as he pulls his hand away....he sees brown-orange color on it... harry looks at tom shocked...where harry his hand had where is now everything balck

_____________________________________

wordcount: 918

Oh no! is harry going to find out the secret from tom?! we see next time guys!

sry if its short.....