Blackmail And Cunning

Izuku couldn't keep the grin off his face as he rang the doorbell to the Bakugous' house.

This was it.

Today was the day he was finally going to free his friend from this wretched place.

He had purposefully chosen a day where Katsuki wouldn't be home untill late: one of the three days he had his part time job.

He nervously swayed front and back as he heard the footsteps, and the door opened to show one Bakugou Masaru.

Masaru blinked in shock at seeing the greenette there.

"Izuku-kun? What are you doing here? Katsuki's not home yet." Izuku smiled sweetly at him.

"I didn't come here for him, uncle. I have things to talk about with you and auntie." Masaru seemed to contemplate, then nodded, opening the door wide for him to come through.

"Come in, then. I'll call for Mitsuki-chan." He then walked away.

Izuku took his shoes off and walked into the living room, looking around while he did so.

It had been a while since he'd come here, but hardly anything had changed. He smiled as his mind wandered back to when they were kids, how everything was much more simple, before he had been diagnosed as Quirkless.

He snapped back into the present with the sound of mumbled talking, and stood up to greet the two entering the room.

"Ah, auntie, it's been a while! You haven't changed at all." The woman just sat down, glaring at him suspiciously.

"What do you want, brat? What did Katsuki do this time?" Izuku's smile became even more innocent.

"Not at all! Kacchan's great!" He then shuffled slightly. "Actually, I came to ask for a favour."

The woman scoffed.

"Get on with it then." Masaru shifted uncomfortably at her rudeness, but didn't object.

Izuku noticed this. Coward, he thought as he brought out the files he'd collected for today from his bookbag, and dropped them gently on the small table in front of them.

The couple picked it up, intrigued, but as they flipped they through it, their faces paled, and they whipped their heads up to be met by Izuku's cold smile.

"I'd appreciate it if Katsuki moved in with me as soon as possible." Mitsuki's face reddened in anger.

"You can't threaten us! This is blackmail, I can go to the police." Izuku's smile stood unchanging, and the room suddenly turned chilling cold, as the boy opened his mouth to speak again.

"You should know that unless you accept my offer, copies of these files will be released to the local police station anonymously at exactly midnight tonight." He stood up, brushing himself off, and walked back out, stopping before he closed the door. "I believe it's in your best interest to do what I say, correct?"

He then left the frozen couple where they were and closed the door, walking away immediately.

As soon as he arrived to his next destination, the park, the resident seagull flew over to him, cawing twice, and landing on his head, immediately settling down and starting to nibble at its wings.

Already used to its antics, Izuku sat down on the closest bench, and closed his eyes.

That had went well.

It was hours later that his phone rang and Katsuki cheerily informed him that his parents had allowed him to move out for some reason, after objecting for months.

Izuku couldn't help the snicker that escaped him.