Chapter 3

"What?" Dipper asked.
"Your back. The words 'Property of Bill Ciper' are engraved on your back," Mabel answered.
"Is it bleeding?"
"Y-yeah. I'm gonna go find some bandages, you wait in the bathroom," Mabel told Dipper. Dipper didn't say anything as Mabel ran out of the room. He stood up and started towards the bathroom door. Before he could make it, the room turned gray.
"Do you understand now, Pinetree?" He heard Bill say behind him. He turned around and glared at Bill.
"Since when was I your property?!" Dipper screamed at Bill.
"Listen kid, you're my puppet, making you my property," Bill told him. Dipper clenched his teeth.
"Listen here Cipher, I'm NOT your property, and I WILL ask Pacifica out the next time I see her, and you can't stop me!" Dipper yelled. Bill said nothing more as he snapped his fingers and the room turned back to it's normal colors.
"Stupid triangle," Dipper muttered under his breath as he headed back over to the bathroom door. He heard Mabel coming back up the stairs, so he hurriedly opened the door and went inside. He looked into the mirror as Mabel opened the door to the bedroom and came in.
"Dipper?" she whispered. "Can you open the door?" With a sigh Dipper turned around and opened the bathroom door. Mabel walked in carrying a first aid kit and a stool. She set the stuff down and Dipper closed the door.
"Hey Dipper, I know this is gonna sound weird, but, uh, you need to take your shirt off," Mabel told him.
"What, why?!" Dipper questioned.
"So I can bandage you up idiot! Take off your shirt and sit down on the stool," Mabel ordered. Dipper rolled his eyes and turned around. He took his shirt off and sat down on the stool. He didn't say anything as Mabel began to bandage him up.
"Done," she said once she had finished. Dipper sighed in relief and grabbed his shirt. He stood up and put his shirt back on. Turning around and facing Mabel, he hugged her.
"Thank you, Mabel," he murmured as she carefully hugged him back. After a couple of seconds they broke apart from the hug. Dipper yawned and spoke up.
"We should get some sleep," he said. Mabel nodded in agreement as they headed towards the door. Dipper opened the door, letting Mabel out before walking out himself and closing the door. He headed over to bed as Mabel climbed into the covers. Once Dipper had gotten under the covers, he turned and looked at Mabel.
"Goodnight Mabel," he said.
"Goodnight bro bro," Mabel said back. Dipper sighed and looked up at the ceiling. He turned onto his side and closed his eyes, falling asleep.