Chapter 14

Bill looked at Stan, then turned to look at Ford as he got to his feet. Dipper was still lying on the ground beside him. His eyes glanced at Dipper, but he quickly looked back at the older twins before anyone could notice. Stan and Ford looked like they were about to strangle him, but Bill kept smirking.
"Ya'know Fordsy, we could make a deal," Bill said, his smirk growing impossibly wider.
"I'm not making a deal with you Bill!" Ford yelled.
"Are you sure? Oh would you rather let me kill Dipper?" Ford appeared taken aback. His eyes went wide and he glanced down at Dippet, who by now was unconscious. He looked down at his feet, then sighed.
"What's the deal Bill?" He asked while looking up at the insane demon. Stan turned and looked at Ford with wide eyes.
"You're going to make a deal with him Ford?" Stan asked.
"It's either make a deal with him or lose Dipper forever," Ford said, not looking at his brother. After that, Bill stopped paying attention to the two of them. He knew they were arguing, but his focus was on the boy next to him. He knew it was coming soon, that Dipper would be his and no one could get in his way. It was only a matter of time.

(AN: sorry for the short chapter guys! 😔 I won't be writing as much due to school and other things, but I'll definitely post when I can.)