Chapter 25

(WARNING: SLIGHT SMUT.)

Mabel looked around but couldn't see anything. Shadow had disappeared a while ago, meaning that she knew what she was doing by leaving them this deep in the forest. Mabel sighed, tears threatened to fall from her eyes. She just wanted to have a good summer with her friends and family, but it seemed like the entire world was against that. Suddenly, there was a hand on her shoulder. With a jump, she screamed and turned around. But in the dim light she saw Grunkle Stan covering his ears. She took a deep breath and spoke up.
"Sorry, Grunkle Stan," she murmured. He sighed.
"It's okay kiddo, I know you're scared. And Stanford still hasn't come back," he muttered.
"Why did Grunkle Ford leave in the first place?" Mabel asked.
"He said he was gonna go do something, but I'm not really sure," he said. Mabel sighed and laid her head in her hands.
"I just want to see Dipper again," she whispered, barely loud enough for anyone to hear.
"I know you do kiddo," Grunkle Stan sighed. "I want to see him again too, trust me," he finished. Mabel sniffed and wrapped her arms around him, finally letting the tears fall. Grunkle Stan hesitated, then hugged her back.

Dipper was being really forgetful, wasn't he? He was no longer even trying to keep his thoughts away from what he was going to do. Bill smirked. He snapped his fingers and appeared in Dipper's room. Dipper, who was staring up at the ceiling and laying on his back, immediately sat up straight and stared at the demon. Bill didn't say anything as he walked over to the boy and grabbed his chin. Dipper now had a slight blush on his face, which made Bill's smirk grow even wider. Again, Bill didn't say anything as he kissed the small boy. Dipper flinched, but after a bit he kissed back. Bill's hands were on Dipper's back, whereas Dipper had one hand in Bill's blonde hair. They stayed like that for a while, before they pulled back for air. Dipper's face was red, and Bill was still smirking. But neither of them said a word as Bill pinned Dipper to the bed. Dipper stared up into Bill's golden eyes, his own brown eyes wide. Bill slightly bit the brunettes neck, making the boy squeak in response. Bill started making small kisses on Dipper's neck, making the boy squirm and gasp until Bill found his soft spot. Dipper held his breath, waiting to see what the demon did, but Bill just simply sat up. Dipper sighed in relief. But what surprised when Bill went back down and licked his neck. Dipper moaned slightly, then immediately shut his mouth and held his breath. Bill chuckled and sat up straight. He winked, then snapped his fingers and disappeared.

Dipper quickly sat up with one hand his neck and his heart beating fast. He took deep breaths until his heart slowed and he calmed down. He couldn't believe that just happened. But he smiled slightly as he laid his head in his hands.