Chapter 27

Dipper was still thinking about what Shadow said when one of Bill's henchmaniacs came in. If he remembered correctly, it was 8-Ball. 8-Ball lowered his head and spoke up.
"Boss wants to see you." Dipper blinked, then nodded and stood up. 8-Ball led him out of his room and into Bill's. Bill was back in his triangle form, and bigger than usual. If he was in his human form, he would've been smirking, Dipper knew. Suddenly, there were screams everywhere. Dipper's eyes widened as Bill spoke up.
"Shadow's getting everyone ready for Weirdmaggedon," he said, picking Dipper up in his fist. Dipper didn't know what to do, he didn't struggle or fight back, he simply just let Bill carry him as he floated to the town. When they arrived, several townsfolk were still staring at Shadow, most in awe for having never seen her. But others turned and pointed to Bill, gasping and even some screaming as they remembered what happened last time. Bill, not wanting to wait for everyone else, snapped his fingers, forcing all of the townsfolk to look at him. Some glanced at Dipper, but they all looked at the dream demon as he spoke up.
"Welcome back everyone, to Weirdmaggeddon!" Bill yelled as his henchmainiacs and eyeball bats started terrorizing the townsfolk and turning into stone. Dipper glanced over at Shadow who was watching everyone. She stared down at them, making no movement to help them, but twitching every now and then as if she wanted to.
"Bill!" A voice yelled. Dipper looked for the source of the voice, and eventually found Grunkle Ford with Grunkle Stan and Mabel. Bill didn't say anything as Dipper's family continued to glare at the demon. But Dipper noticed that Mabel's eyes shifted over to glance at him every now and then. Dipper smiled at her, and she waved. But they turned their eyes back to Bill as the triangle spoke up.
"If it isn't the Pines family. Now that you've lost Pinetree, what are you gonna do?" He snickered. Mabel made a growling like noise as her fists clenched. Dipper's eyes widened in surprise. Mabel was really ticked off, Dipper had never seen her this mad before. But before any of them could make a move Bill snapped his fingers and and a cage formed around them. He then motioned to Shadow and she nodded, almost reluctantly. She went down to them and started to talk with Grunkle Ford, but Dipper couldn't see much of what they were doing since Bill snapped his fingers and teleported them back into the Fearamid. Bill turned back into his human form, now carrying Dipper bridal style. Dipper slightly blushed as Bill floated them over to the throne that had already been made. Bill sat down and laid Dipper on his lap. Dipper's blush grew slightly redder and he buried his face in Bill's suit. He clung onto Bill like a small child as everything went on around him. Eventually he moved his head and looked as Shadow came in followed by 8-Ball and Pyronica carrying the cage with his family in it. They were unharmed, which made Dipper sigh in relief. The only thing he had to worry about now was figuring out what Shadow said...