Chapter 21

Mabel sighed. She was waiting for Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan to get ready. Today was the day that they were gonna start searching for Dipper. But since it was really early and no one had eaten yet, they were gonna go to Greasy's Diner for breakfast first.
"Alright Mabel, we're ready to go." Mabel turned around and saw Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan coming up behind her. It was Grunkle Ford who spoke. They appeared to be ready. She assumed Grunkle Ford had sone crazy inventions in his coat, whereas Grunkle Stan had his brass knuckles. She nodded, and they all walked out the door.

Shadow sighed. Bill had told her everything. Was he really gonna risk losing Dipper after he just got him? She looked into his eye, and spoke up.
"You're really sure about this?" She asked. He nodded. With another sigh, Shadow snapped her fingers and disappeared.

Bill smirked. The black and navy blue haired female had returned to her house and was getting ready as he stood there. He was planning on starting Weirdmaggedon again, but this time, there was gonna be no mistakes. Dipper was gonna be with him, meaning that even if they tried, they couldn't do the Cipher Wheel no matter what. Dipper was the pinetree symbol, and was gonna be with Bill. Then he thought about it again. Shadow was also apart of the Cipher Wheel as the knife symbol, but she was also gonna be with him. His smirk grew wider, and he snapped his fingers.

Dipper sighed as he continued to stare up at the ceiling. It was getting rather boring, just staring and not having anything else to do. He knew he could sleep, but he wasn't tired at all, so he just stared. Eventually he sat up straight and laid his head in his hands. He stared out the window, when suddenly the door opened. He jumped with a yelp and landed on the floor face first. With a groan, he sat up and looked over at the door. Bill was there, laughing. Dipper's face grew hot, and he looked away. The fall didn't hurt that much, since the carpet was so thick and fluffy, but he was still embarrassed. Dipper looked over at Bill when the demon began to talk.
"That was hilarious kid," he said, wiping away an invisible tear. "But I have more important things to do then laugh at your pain." Dipper looked at him, confused.
"You do?" He asked Bill. Bill didn't say anything as he snapped his fingers. Dipper thought he had went away, until he was suddenly pinned to the wall. Dipper's face grew even redder, as the demon kept him pinned there. Bill smirked.
"How about we have some fun, eh?~"