Chapter 18

Mabel eventually got a hold of herself. Waddles had come to her earlier, and was now laying beside her, asleep. Mabel sighed and gave him a couple of head pats. She then got up and brushed off her clothes. She carefully picked him up and carried him up the stairs. Once in their room- no, her room, she placed him on the bed. She looked over at what used to be Dipper's side of the room. Everything was gone, except a small piece of paper on the floor attached to Dipper's journal. Her eyes grew wide. Who could the paper be from? Without further delay she ran over and picked up the piece of paper.

Dear Shooting Star,
      I have Pinetree held captive somewhere. If you can find us, I will let you let you visit him every once in awhile.  However, finding us will not be an easy task. You have a week to find us. If you cannot find us by then, you will never see him again. Be thankful I am doing this for you.
                          Your friend, Bill Cipher.

Mabel stared at the note. Was he really gonna give her a chance to see Dipper again? She couldn't tell if it was a trick or not, but she was too excited to care. She kept a hold of the note and quickly ran down the stairs to give it to Grunkle Ford.

Dipper stared at Bill, eyes wide. Bill was simply floating and twirling his cane, waiting for Dipper to say something.
"W-what do you mean?" Dipper asked after minutes of silence. Bill sighed.
"You belong to me now kid," he said once more. Dipper looked away from Bill and shook his head.
"I can't believe this," he murmured.
"Well, you better believe it kid, cause you're staying with me for the rest of eternity," Bill snickered. Before Dipper could say anymore, Bill had grabbed his hand and pulled him up. Dipper was too shocked to do anything as Bill kissed him.