Chapter 9

After the three of them found Pacifica's parents, they all sat down in the living room so Dipper and Mabel could explain. Pacifica's parents didn't seem too happy about the twins being there, but they gave the twins a chance. Dipper took a few deep breaths before finally explaining why him and Mabel had ran away from the shack. The twins took turns telling their story, it was difficult since they were also trying to keep their minds occupied with thinking about something else, worried that Bill might be able to read their minds.
Once they had finished telling their story, Pacifica's parents looked at each other, then back at the twins. Pacifica's dad sighed, then spoke up.
"Alright, you two can stay," he said. Dipper and Mabel sighed in relief, glad that they didn't have to find somewhere else to stay. The twins were about to get up and head back to the guestroom, but Pacifica spoke up before they had a chance.
"Oh! By the way mom and dad, I'm dating Dipper," she said. Dipper's face turned a bright red while her parents stared at her in shock. Then her dad looked at Dipper.
"Is this true?" he asked. Dipper covered his face with his hat, looking down at the ground and slowly nodding.
"I approve," Pacifica's parents said in unison. Dipper looked up at them in shock.
"What?" he said.
"We approve," her father said. Dipper looked at Mabel, she was smiling wide and trying not to screech. Dipper slowly smiled, and Pacifica smiled back at him. With a bow to them, Dipper and Mabel stood up and left the living room. As they were walking down the hall towards the guestroom, Dipper spoke up.
"Did you hear them Mabel?!" he said, excited. Mabel nodded.
"Yes I did dip dip!" she smiled. She was proud of her brother for finally getting a girlfriend, but they said nothing more as they made their way to the guestroom.
When they had gotten there, Mabel laid down on the bed. Dipper happily sighed and laid down on the couch, staring up at the ceiling.