Chapter 13

(Slight gore warning.)

      (Time skip to the day of Ford and Stan's return brought to you by adorable kittens.)

   (Ford's POV)
Stan and I got off the bus carrying our suitcases. We were going back to the Shack for the rest of the summer to spend time with Soos, Melody and Dipper and Mabel. I smiled. I was glad to be able to see Dipper again. I looked over at Stan who still looked as grumpy as always, but I knew that he was glad to see the twins again as well. With a happy sigh, we continued or silent walk to the Shack.

   (Bill's POV)
Ford and Stan are coming back today. I smirked, not worried at all. I knew exactly what I was going to say, and nothing could go wrong.

   (Third-person POV)
Dipper hung from the ceiling, still chained up. He was starving, and his throat hurt. But he didn't dare to ask anything from Bill, he knew better. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Dipper's eyes widened, he just now remembered that Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan were coming back today. He sighed, there was nothing else he could do, he couldn't scream for help or even talk. Dipper didn't think about it, but he silently hoped that the older twins could save him and finally defeat Bill once and for all.

Bill heard the knock on the door, and, using his magic, opened it. He had turned all the lights off, and heard the creak of the floorboards when Ford and Stan walked in. He knew they were looking around, trying to find a light switch. Bill smirked and snapped his fingers, turning on all the lights and appearing in front of the twins.
"Welcome back!" Bill exclaimed with sarcastic joy.
"Bill Cipher," Ford and Stan said in unison, narrowing their eyes.
"The one and only," Bill said, his smirk growing wider.
"What have you done to the kids?!" Stan yelled.
"Yeesh, calm down. Shooting Star's perfectly fine!" Bill said.
"And what about Dipper?" Ford asked, clenching his fists.
"I've got him right here," Bill said as he snapped his fingers.

Dipper heard Bill talking with Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan when suddenly Bill snapped. The chains around him disappeared, and he painfully fell to the ground with a groan.

Ford and Stan's eyes widened when they saw Dipper. He was torn and bloody, and clearly starved. The twins looked back at Bill, glaring. Stan continued to glare at Bill while Ford tried to run to Dipper, but was thrown back at the flick of Bill's wrist. He landed on the ground, Stan turned and looked at him with a worried filled gaze. They both looked back at the dream demon when he laughed. Bill opened his eye and spoke up.
"Not so fast Fordsy."