Marvelous Marvel

So Marvel, before I start I just want to point out that I do like Marvel and don't hate him for killing Rue. Please don't kill me.

I think he's a cute funny character that's very likable, he's fun to be around not stupid or arrogant. Sure he killed Rue, but Rue was just another tribute sure she was 12 but she was still stopping him from getting home. Rue had to die in order for Marvel to get home. I understand that Katniss wanted to avenge rue and I respect that. I still wish she hadn't done that because I really do think that Marvel is an awesome character. To me he could be the ideal boyfriend cute, funny, nice and caring. However Marvel is still a career he isn't weak and can definetly hold up a fight especially with spear. Like most of the other careers we don't have much information about them or there home life, I wish there was though. If you ignore the fact the Marvel killed Rue, I don't see what there isn't to like about him. Sure he's from a career district and he most likely spent his life training for the games, but what was he supposed to do? He had to train, what if he got reaped? If you think about it Katniss trained her hole life for the game without knowing it, she used a bow and snares. Over all even though Marvel is considered a "villain" in the games I still think he's a freaking awesome character he's funny, cute and strong and a good person (even if he killed Rue.)

But we don't blame Katniss for killing Glimmer, Marvel, Cato... Or Peeta for killing the girl from eight or Foxface. So I honestly don't see why people hate Marvel so much.
I love him and have great respect for him. Out of 10 he's probably like a solid 9